How can I found one missing job from list in ETS2?

Question

Hello everyone,

my question in title maybe stupid... but how can I found it job (only one) from list because I need it for achiv? I'm doing Orient Express achiv and start from Paris to Strasbourg, then in Strasbourg can't found next job to Munich.

Anyone have same problem and how solved it? Btw my jobs list not empty, is economic reset only solution or I can try something other? What I lost if reset economy again, because I reset it few month ago when jobs list was empty.

Thank you for answer.

5 answers to this question

• keep reseting economy (any method) until desired job appears (order the list by destination to check quicker), if you use sleeping method, save the game before sleeping and reload that save if result is negative.
  • dismiss your own trailer, it will only narrow job selection
  • try external jobs as well, these are not affected by economy resets, but can be sometimes "rerolled" partially with the refresh button.

Greetings,

I would suggest you to follow what granite said or if you would like there is one more way you can get a job and that is by creating a new job by external applications such as Virtual Speditor or TS Save editor tool.

Guide for Virtual Speditor if you are interested on that way 

We would like to hear about this more from you :)

Regards,

Winter~

TruckersMP Support

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

@Granite I try with sleeping, without own trailers and ext, but it's take too long before finally found. ?

@Winter~ Hope it works I never try this way. :)

@Beenz. Hope second answer solved my problem, for now you can closed topic. :tmp:

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d