[MOD] Addon Custom Parts For TruckersMP

Jasper.

Addon Custom Parts For TruckersMP 

jasper_custom.jpg

This Mod was designed for players who like to "Save Edit".

Working on TruckersMP v.1.38, this mod adds parts from other trucks into one.

It was made to work only with parts that fit together, that is, there will be no parts that will be buggy in your truck.

How to use:

1. link the mod in the mod manager and activate it.

2. Buy your truck and add your customization.

3. after customizing it to your liking, save the game and go online.

If you want to modify any part, enter offline mode with the mod enabled and modify it.

Do not do this in Online, as you will lose your customization.

Dlc required;

- Actros Tuning Pack

- FH Tuning pack

- Mighty Griffin tuning pack

- Xf Tuning pack

Trucks with this customization;

- Scania R 2016 (v1.0)

- Scania S 2016 (v1.0)

- Scania R 2009 (v1.0)

-Scania Streamline (v1.0)

-Volvo FH16 Classic (v1.0)

-Volvo FH16 2012 (v1.0)

-Daf XF105 (v1.0)

-Daf XF (v1.0)

-Mercedes Actros MP3 (v1.0)

-Mercedes Actros MP4 (v1.0)

-Iveco Stralis (v1.0)

-Iveco Hiway (v1.0)

-Man TGX Euro6 (v1.0)

-Renault T (v1.0)

It is in BETA, that is, there maybe errors.

If you find one or want to give a suggestion for an addon, contact me.

Discord: Jasper.#7777

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jasper7777/

TruckersMP: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/profile/226728-jasper/

Good game and I hope you like the MOD ;D

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2262747425

9 hours ago, Jasper. said:

@seth_haveron 

But why do you think that?

did you come to use this mod?

my mod that I launched yesterday?

did you test him to give and his verdict?

I made this mod for my own use, it never ruined my profile or my equipment, or the more than 1k of people who are using it ...

i had it for two minutes to test it ... it took me two hours to get rid of all splinters and fragments it left on my profile without selling my rig.

so i well know what im talking about its not the first time i have to deal with such a thing.   

dont get youre self blinded by the numbers dude , most of them dont even know about tmp , or mimimi about it in the steam forum if something goes wrong. 

there are also a few mods form the scs forum that cause more truble then good ....just like yours , everyone noticed it and still noone talk about it. noone got the guts to call the child by its name   

unlike me.   

@Sbinotto07

I'll not waste my time arguing with a person, who spends hours of his day on the truckersMP forum to complain about everything he sees, just enter his profile that he will understand, according to him he doesn't understand anything about save edit nothing about mod nothing about truckersmp and no SCS I have 4.4k hours of ets2, I make mods for more than 3 years, I know very well that to ruin a save it is only to put several mods at once and make it crash, now as a mod that contains only def's will the game itself "bug" your profile? so for me he is a disgusted person of life who does not understand anything and has not read anything that I wrote about the mod, because he used it without having all the DLC'S and is very specific about all the required DLC'S ...

On 10/21/2020 at 6:02 PM, Jasper. said:

@Sbinotto07

I'll not waste my time arguing with a person, who spends hours of his day on the truckersMP forum to complain about everything he sees, just enter his profile that he will understand, according to him he doesn't understand anything about save edit nothing about mod nothing about truckersmp and no SCS I have 4.4k hours of ets2, I make mods for more than 3 years, I know very well that to ruin a save it is only to put several mods at once and make it crash, now as a mod that contains only def's will the game itself "bug" your profile? so for me he is a disgusted person of life who does not understand anything and has not read anything that I wrote about the mod, because he used it without having all the DLC'S and is very specific about all the required DLC'S ...

someones butthurt and tilted before the paty started.... how predictable.  

if you cant take a honest opinion you came to the wrong place dude.   

6 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

someones butthurt and tilted before the paty started.... how predictable.  

if you cant take a honest opinion you came to the wrong place dude.   

sincere opinion?

comes in saying that my mod is rubbish, since everyone who used it has absolutely no problem with the mod, and I do not accept a honest opinion?

Look how you came to talk about the mod friend, if you had come more calmly, I would help you in everything and see why the mod was crashing or what would be the mistake, so before coming to detonate something, arrive with more calm and talk with the author, he does not know the work that gives something like this, for someone to come and say it without any reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Jasper.,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived