More number of level crossings with visible trains synchronized on TruckersMP

MarkON

Suggestion Name: More number of level crossings with visible trains synchronized on TruckersMP

Suggestion Description: 

My idea is related to railway. As it is commonly known, SCS Software has been introducing many trains (as AI) for several years. AI Traffic is disabled on TruckersMP therefore we do not see these trains in most places. Especially on the new DLC maps.

I'd like to see more number of working level crossing with trains on the servers, even if they are linked to AI, I hope can be adjusted accordingly, replace AI trains with other trains etc.

I am aware that there are a lot of level crossings on the map. These can will be adapted gradually even with one train model in many places or in any other possible way to simulate a railroad crossing.

*If this suggestion will be accepted, I can create a map of railway crossings to facilitate the work of developers.

Any example images: 

• level-crossing with train near Ancona (currently disabled on TMP)spacer.png
  • level-crossing with train in France (currently disabled on TMP)spacer.png
  • train near level-crossing somewhere in Finland: https://i.imgur.com/hFIzC2V.png

Why should it be added?:

It will add realism to the TruckersMP.

The second reason is that there will be no new game mode with AI (including trains) in the near future. Therefore, other solutions can be found to enable simulation of a railway crossing. For example,  through replacing the current AI trains with others so that these are visible on the servers.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...