Beautiful Promods City to Visit

Kingstanis

On the promods server,Hilkeness is the most popular place.Then there is Conterras in Spain.

But if you're a Trainee Driver,I don't recommend you go there when there's a lot of people.Because It's possible that you'll make a violation?

So,please drive carefully

Cordial greetings

Tony

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

2 hours ago, Kingstanis said:

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I got Promods a while ago but it's confusing a lot to which city to explore first. Have you got any Recommendation For cities/states to Visit. Let me Know. Thank you :D

I recently visited Akureyri to bolungarvik, really enjoyed it and also would recommend  Valencia.

3 hours ago, Tony Paul_ said:

On the promods server,Hilkeness is the most popular place.Then there is Conterras in Spain.

But if you're a Trainee Driver,I don't recommend you go there when there's a lot of people.Because It's possible that you'll make a violation?

Cordial greetings

Tony

Umm,,, Do you Mean Kirkeness. Yes i have been there. It was a nice ones. Just looking for some bumpy and challenging Roads :D

5 hours ago, Tony Paul_ said:

Cordial greetings

Tony

even me spends hours per day i would stay the hell away from kirkness quarry its a hell hole worse then calais to duisburg 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Kingstanis,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived