What is your favorite city?

Hello there!

I am very curious about your favorite city this time. 

Feel free to write down your favorite city in the comments and tell me why! :)

Thank you for replying! :D 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tony Paul_ said:

I like the busy Calais,so I'm looking forward to the renovation of Calais port in version 1.39.

There will be massive traffic jam with new update in my opinion.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, Tony Paul_ said:

I like the busy Calais,so I'm looking forward to the renovation of Calais port in version 1.39.

? I'm really looking forward to it too. 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

I don't have promods so i'm talking about base-game.

And my answer is biased because it's going to be Groningen where I live near irl. To me all the cities look similar. I wouldn't really know why one city would be better than the other.

What I like about Groningen is the amount of detail they put in which buildings to put there.

I don't know the other cities in the game that well IRL. So I wouldn't recognize all the buildings. But I do recognize the buildings in Groningen. And they've put a lot of iconic buildings in the game. Which I greatly enjoy.

But why, SCS. Why of all the iconic buildings you put in Groningen. Including one of the many water towers.

Why didn't they add the MOST iconic building we have in the game? The 'Martinitoren'. It feels like putting Rotterdam in the game without Europoort harbor. I just don't get it, haha.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

On 10/26/2020 at 5:18 PM, SanduT said:

Duisburg for sure. I like that it's always full of people and it is fun! ?

Yeah heavy traffic :P 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

Frankfurt is my favorite city. 

Without DLC

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

On 11/12/2020 at 4:02 AM, johnmp91 said:

I prefer the islands of Corsica and Sardinia!!! Driving by the sea is relaxing

Healing drive! :D 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

Archived