F1 Discussion

Well, my Formula 1 heydays were in 2013 and 2014, and it all began when I started playing F1 2012 a lot at the time, even in multiplayer, but my interest got more serious when Sebastian Vettel earned his fourth F1 title in India in 2013, which made me want to realise at the time, which pathway I could end myself up in if I was in the shoes of a racing driver myself.

This topic honestly helps me bring back all those memories about the times I enjoyed F1.   

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived