Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Season mods

Unnamed User

POLL  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which season mod is your favourite?

• Winter mod
    • Spring mod
    • Summer mod
    • Autumn mod (current)

winter mode is really perfect.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

• 2 weeks later...

The winter mod will always be my favorite season mod for both simulators. I’m not a big fan of the physics that comes along with it, but overall it is really nice and pleasant to use. I love it so much because winter is definitely my favorite season in real life as well, so using it on a simulator I love is a must for me.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

As my favorite seasons in the real world are Fall & Winter, has to be a close fight between them for in-game -- But, I'll have to give it to Winter, due to the Physics adding an extra challenge to driving, and I love the look of snow.

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

I've really enjoyed using Autumn mod this time around. The colours of the trees and some of the other visual changes it adds to the game, including the fog and darker nights is really nice. ?

Winter mod is certainly an interesting one as I'm sure most of us know - not someone who personally uses the additional physics expansion myself but the white scenery definitely makes for a change. ⛄

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived