lag problem fps purchasable trailers

faby

Question

Chiedo aiuto perché ultimamente come suggerisce il titolo ho notato che a volte l'euro ha cali di fps e mi da piccoli colpi di lag, inizialmente pensavo fosse colpa delle impostazioni e infatti ho tolto l'antialiasing, i pedoni , le luci secondarie, l'illuminazione del paesaggio e altri elementi ma ancora da scatti e ha piccoli cali di fps, mi sai dire come sistemare x per favore? L'altra cosa che mi fa molto strano e che fino a circa 3 settimane fa anche con tutte le regolazioni in ultra, ero fluido e perfettamente, e questo mi sembra strano non capisco xke? magari con qualche aggiornamento hanno appesantito il gioco credo, non riesco a trovare altra soluzione, se mi sai dirmelo perché prima andava bene anche agli ultra e ora non mi faresti un favore

I notice the problem only with the trailers that can be purchased while with the classic ones to hook and unhook it's fine because who can give me advice help

6 answers to this question

Hello my friend,

First of all, the FPS problem you are experiencing may be due to updates to the game, as it is a constant innovation, sometimes it may decrease the FPS or if there are too many lights or accessories in the truck and if you lower the graphics quality, some of the problems may be improved.
I hope I could help

Good games

King Regards

nιgнтмαяe

12 hours ago, nιgнтмαяe said:

Hello my friend,

First of all, the FPS problem you are experiencing may be due to updates to the game, as it is a constant innovation, sometimes it may decrease the FPS or if there are too many lights or accessories in the truck and if you lower the graphics quality, some of the problems may be improved.
I hope I could help

Good games

King Regards

nιgнтмαяe

no the problem is not solved because I said I have already done tests with lower graphics quality but the lag still remains

Hey there,

In addition to the details mentioned above, addons such as ProMods and Autumn Season mod by Grimes could also provide lag, even if it only occurs in specific places.

Since it is only in specific places with certain assets such as trailers like you described, it may also be worth doing the following:

> Reinstalling ETS2 (and onto a different drive or partition if possible).

> Using another game profile.

> Deleting your config.cfg file in your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folder (it will auto-generate a new one upon launching your game). 

Warm Regards,
Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Hello @faby,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

~Rico

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade