How Can I Improve my Driving?

TheBengaliMan

Question

12 answers to this question

Hey there,

Firstly, thank you for creating a forum topic today!

In my personal opinion, if you can lower the sensitivity of your steering, mouse steering is far superior due to higher accuracy and more control. It may also be more comfortable to use since your hand is not controlling 4 buttons at once.

However, if your desk is cluttered or shakes a lot, I would suggest to use keyboard. Otherwise, your vehicle will steer all over the place when the desk wobbles or the mouse gets knocked :D

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Moreover, please signal when your question has been answered, so we can move the topic to the Solved section and make sure the forum remains tidy.

I look forward to hearing back from you, have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

I use Xbox controller and will give that angle as nobody has yet. At first it's tricky as with mouse and keyboard turning is very different. Once mastered and practiced though I find it a lot easier, using the joysticks to navigate and once you have your sensitivity set to where you feel comfortable can be highly beneficial.

If you are to try get a button setup that your comfortable with, play around with different configurations and get one you can get used to. I highly recommend giving it a shot though especially if like me you have been used to consoles for years.

My choice is mouse. When i started this game, i was playing with mouse but i've  bought a steering wheel. I am so happy with steering wheel. If you can buy a G29 or G27 you feel so happy because G29 and G27 better than mouse and keyboard but you can't buy, you should play with mouse better than keyboard.

Hello there! :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

I used mousesteering from second one i was playing ETS2. I highly recommend it however you should know that if your mouse is not comfortable your hand may get painfull after hours back to back playing ETS2. If you have the money look into buying a controller/wheel. Using a controller now but looking to switch to a wheel! Once you find the right settings of your keys it will work like a charm with the mouse.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs 
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade