this is annoying........

dragos564

Question

12 answers to this question

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

As the time is constantly changing on the TruckersMP servers, the time remaining for the job will continue going down even whilst your offline. When you first load up TruckersMP and you're in the menu, the time is still the same time as when you left last time you played. Then when you select a job through the menu, as soon as you take the job you will be loaded into the game, you get connected to the TruckersMP server which will advance the time to the servers time. Which will make your job become possibly late. You can either take a small job and sleep or F7 while on that job, to reset the job economy. But all the jobs you take will have to be complete within that session, to avoid to jobs becoming late. Or you can play single player until you're able to afford a truck, then you shouldn't have any issues while doing jobs, if they're complete in the same session of when you started them.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Hello @dragos564,

If you don't want to use the profile, I would suggest that you do quick jobs in single player and once you own a truck then come onto TruckersMP.  

This is because time is sped up in TruckersMP which means that your job is expected quicker especially if it's a quick job.

That's all I can suggest to you to avoid that. :) 

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

I am offering my easy method of countering this problem (copy/pasted from older thread):

• Start a game in multiplayer and create new profile - the very first job (tutorial) will be guaranteed late, but cant' be avoided.
  • You should have plenty of quick jobs available, so start working, till you have at least  50500 €, or you can take loan to get to that amount, after 3 or 4 jobs.
  • Buy a Scout car - it costs little over 50k, less than half of the cheapest truck, and it is available at every truck dealership. The car will be automatically assigned as your current vehicle, because you have only single garage slot, but don't worry, you won't be driving it much.
  • When the quick jobs start disappearing from the list, or you just want to reset the quick jobs list, hit that big "Drive" button and drive your car a little distance away from your garage, just few hundred meters will be enough, park it in a safe place (preferably some non-collision zone), open garage manager and fast travel back to your  garage.
  • Quck job list should now be refreshed with new offers and you can continue doing this for as long as you want, you can wait with buying a truck, until you level up to get access to every component locked behing level requirements, you can trade in the car for new truck if you don't want to keep it.

Few extras:

• Don't accept any jobs, except external jobs, in singleplayer, and subsequently log in to multiplayer.
  • Don't leave any jobs, except external jobs in multiplayer unfinished, and expect to be able to succesfully finish them when you log back hours later.

14 hours ago, JamesS014 said:

Hello @dragos564,

If you don't want to use the profile, I would suggest that you do quick jobs in single player and once you own a truck then come onto TruckersMP.  

This is because time is sped up in TruckersMP which means that your job is expected quicker especially if it's a quick job.

That's all I can suggest to you to avoid that. :) 

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

ummm i have a truck now but i stiil have that when i log in it tells me thet im late

Hello,

Like I previously said, in TruckersMP the time is sped up.

You can do freight/cargo/external jobs but quick jobs will always be late.

You can buy a truck and do freight/cargo market/external jobs and that will give you some time to drive without being late.

Hope this does answer your question.

Kind Regards

JamesS014

I have had this issue and the fix is very simple.

Your very first job will be late, what you need to do is load the profile up then once in game open your console and do an economy reset. I found this old post that will help you do that.

Once done the job will no longer be late. Now this has been known to happen every first job that you load in but not every time so some times you can get away with it. Best to use this option when you plan on doing a long stint of consecutive jobs. Hope this helps.

Hello there!  ?

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.  

Sincerely,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Trial Support

// Locked and Moved to Inactive