Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Patreon truck paint job

ke4re1

Hi,

Suggestion Name: Patreon truck paint job.

Suggestion Description: Like Patreon Trailer Paint Job, it can only be used by Patron.

Why should it be added?: Like the patreon trailer paint job, it can make the game more interesting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Woah! 1

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

• 3 months later...
  • ke4re1 changed the title to New Patreon truck paint job
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although this could be nice to see, I don't think it should be a priority any time soon.

In my opinion, functional improvements such as an update to the Scout vehicle should take priority over aesthetic improvements and additions. 

The other issue with this suggestion is that truck skins are considerably more challenging and more time consuming to make than a trailer skin. 

As I understand it, a different skin has to be made for each truck if the skin is to remain high quality and well fitting, so this suggestion would take a considerable amount of time and resources to implement, when they could be used to provide functional improvements that all of the TruckersMP community could benefit from. 

Therefore, I don't think this suggestion should be accepted, unless there is spare time. 

In the mean time, Patrons can always extract the colour codes from the trailer and use them with one of the non-DLC truck paintjobs, so that the truck would match the trailer. This would achieve virtually the same result, with a high quality finish as SCS has spent a lot of time on the truck paintjobs, without any additional work. 

• Like 1

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...