For or against triple trailers

shag67

I personally don't use triples, however I can see how they could provide users with a different level of challenge. Whether they should be used within the Calais to Duisburg region is a different arguement however and the same arguement could be raised about the fact you can use 5 trailers in ATS. In Conclusion I believe that they should still be allowed but excluded from certain busy areas :)

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Dude to be honest I'm not a fan of using the triple either, I also don't understand without a problem the trailer just giving you a few kicks.

@shag67, @P h o e n i x, @SgtBreadStick Check that persons's ping (1861 ms), how is he not auto-kicked? This here is caused by that, so you can't blame them.

This problem is mostly caused by people on the other side of the globe joining EU server with these trailers, don't think there is anything you can do about it, but this person clearly shhould have been kicked by system.

@Granite

He wasn't auto-kicked because the ping is based on an average, so he probalby only had that ping for a few seconds. Internet is unpredictable, and you'd be here complaining for constantly being kicked for high ping if they didn't take an average.

That happens from ANY spike of lag though, not just internet. Its either let anyone join the server from anywhere, or have hardly anyone on the server. I can guarantee you if TMP shared the actual statistics of who plays on the EU servers, at least 80% of the players live nowhere near the server (EU Sim 1 is located in France).

It shouldn't be a problem in the first place, which i'd put on the fault of TMP, not the players.

A bit off topic, but some advice for you: Stop trying to immediately put the blame on people. It doesn't solve problems.

24H4oa0.jpg

I find it particularly disturbing that there are triples with very often very inexperienced drivers in it.

Usually it is about driving as fast as possible, one does not study the matter and then it becomes a kind of GTA.
Personally, I think that simulating and these kinds of jokes do not complement each other.

As far as I am concerned, it can be completely removed.

spacer.png

@P h o e n i x I didn't say that I blame people, they may be unaware of this problem, afterall, on their screen everything looks normal. Like it's been said, the problem is desync, and with higher ping it's more likely to happen.

Maybe, a no-go zone for doubles should be placed back temporarily (we know where this has been recorded),  until the problem is solved.

Personally I don't have anything against larger trailers like triples if the driver and people around know how to behave around them.
What I am against are people using triples without knowing how to safely drive it.
Accidents do happen and there is not much that can be done.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

It is a Simulation, like Slushbro said! It´s not a 100% realistic Simulation but for me, i have no Problem with Tripples or HCT, as long the Player can handle it and being able to reverse it to the Loading Dock! Unfortunately, the most can barely drive only forward with these Trailers, as long there is enough Space around. Therefore i would prefer it when High Populated Areas are not allowing HCT and Tripples!

just like cars double trailers should be removed. 

it seems like 98,9% of that Oafs who use them cant handle them anyway.  

it seems to me that failing to do simple things like leave , enter or take a turn in the most pathetic way possible is the new way of trolling with them.   

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @shag67,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived