Logitech G27 Wheel steering problems

james143611

Question

Hello all,

So recently I found a G27 wheel on Ebay, £140 with a stand. I previously had a G25 wheel which was perfect, no problems with it or on ETS2, but the G27 was attractive with more buttons on the wheel for retarder etc. 

On plugin in the G27 and setting it up, I am having serious issues getting the wheel to match the sim. The sim wheel has made a full 900 degree turn and my G27 wheel is at 90 degrees at this point! The truck wheel turns way too fast! 

I am having this problem in another sim as well, yet looking on Youtube with a G27 it's running fine. I've googled the suggestions, like setting the Centre Spring to 100%, setting the rotation to 780 degrees, on the game settings, setting the linear to 0 and setting the steering sensitivity to max, and the sim wheel is still way too fast and over sensitive, nothing has changed that. I can't seem to get the full rotation in the Logitech Controller calibration either.

I've read reports that if this happens, then that's it, it's basically broken? Does that mean I'm better off selling it buying another second hand one? I haven't sold my G25 wheel, maybe I should go back to that instead?

Anyone else still having G27 problems and moved on to something else, or is there anything I can do before I do sell it?

Any help is most appreciated!

James.

4 answers to this question

Hey there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic today!

It would seem that this wheel could be defective unfortunately, like other internet sources suggested. It might be worth contacting Logitech, although out of warranty, they may be able to give you some advice from their end as the manufacturer, which could help. 

If this issue happens in other games, it is likely hardware related. 

Sorry for any inconvenience, but please also let us know if at any point, your problem gets solved.

This helps us keep the forum organised and tidy.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there! :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. :)

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade