Some recording software to record TruckersMP [GUIDE]

ke4re1

Hello,everyone!

Have you had a wonderful moment and couldn't record it?

Or want to report a player(s), but don't know how to record it?

Contents:

#1  OBS Studio (Need better computer configuration)

#2  Radeon Software (Need "AMD" graphics card, if it is "Nvidia" graphics card, please go to #3)

#3  Geforce Experience (Need "Nvidia" graphics card, if it is "AMD" graphics card, please go to #2)

#4  Bandicam (Need to buy members)

#5  Overwolf (Need better computer configuration)

#6  MedalTV (Not Yet)

#1  The FIrst: OBS Studio

It looks like this

spacer.png

Recommendation:80%

Reasons for recommending and not recommending: Its recording function is very complete, the picture quality is very powerful, the only deficiency is that it requires the user's computer configuration is very high!

Requirement:Better computer configuration.

OBS Studio official website

#2  The Second: Radeon Software

It looks like this

spacer.png

Recommendation:50%

Reasons for recommending and not recommending:It is only applicable to the recording of games, not for software recording, before you have it, you need to have an "AMD" graphics card.

Requirement:"AMD" graphics card needed.

Radeon Software official website

#3  The Third: GEFORCE® EXPERIENCE

It looks like this

spacer.png

Recommendation:60%

Reasons for recommending and not recommending:Compared with "Radon Software", the function of "GEFORCE EXPERIENCE" is very powerful. It can record your games, your software, and even take screenshots of your interface!

Requirement:"NVIDIA" graphics card needed.

Geforce Experience official website

#4  The Fourth: Bandicam

it looks like this

spacer.png

Recommendation:80%

Reasons for recommending and not recommending:Compared with OBS, Bandicam is undoubtedly a video recording software with complete functions, clear image quality and less system memory! But you need to buy it. If you have enough money, I recommend you use it!

Requirement: Need to buy membership.

Bandicam official website

#5  The Fifth: Overwolf

it looks like this

spacer.png

Recommendation:70%

Recommend by JamesS014

Reasons for recommending and not recommending:This video recording software is James recommended to me, and then I downloaded it and used it. This software has a very good picture effect in recording, but it has the same disadvantage as OBS, which requires higher computer configuration.However, it's enough to record your TMP game!

Requirement: Better computer configuration needed.

Overwolf official website

#6  The Sixth: MedalTV

it looks like this

spacer.png

Recommendation:85%

Reasons for recommending and not recommending: You can upload your in-game video quickly. It's a good choice when you need to upload lots of video. (I know lots of Game Moderator use it to upload evidence)

Requirement: Not yet.

Official website of MedalTV

If you want to report a player, you can upload the video to Youtube or other vedio websites.

You can refer to this post in the forum!

If you have a better video recording software recommendation, feel free to leave a comment below!

If you like this article, by make a reaction let me know!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Confused 1
  • Woah! 1

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

Honestly saying that OBS requires a good computer spec is a bit misleading. If you have an Nvidia card, NVENC encoding should be supported starting at the GTX 650 and for AMD, VCE should be supported starting at the Radeon HD 7700 line. Not to mention if you have an Intel CPU starting at the 4000 series, QuickSync should also be available. And of course with a bit of tweaking, you can still get decent results from regular H.264 encoding (I was doing 720p 30FPS 2500Kbps on an i5 3570 just fine for a long time).

13 hours ago, flibberdipper said:

Honestly saying that OBS requires a good computer spec is a bit misleading. If you have an Nvidia card, NVENC encoding should be supported starting at the GTX 650 and for AMD, VCE should be supported starting at the Radeon HD 7700 line. Not to mention if you have an Intel CPU starting at the 4000 series, QuickSync should also be available. And of course with a bit of tweaking, you can still get decent results from regular H.264 encoding (I was doing 720p 30FPS 2500Kbps on an i5 3570 just fine for a long time).

Yes,But this will overload your CPU,causing games or software to be stuck.And it's also related to hardware like graphics cards.So I don't recommend low configuration users

Thank you,Sincerely,

Tony

Sincerely,

1 hour ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

You dont need to use any kind of those softwares , Win10 got xbox recorder and works perfect , you can record last few minutes or record till 4 hours straight , easy and simple ;)

Yes,it's also a way,but some people like to use software.

Thank you,Sincerely,

Tony

Sincerely,

On 10/23/2020 at 11:53 PM, Tony Paul_ said:

Yes,But this will overload your CPU,causing games or software to be stuck.And it's also related to hardware like graphics cards.So I don't recommend low configuration users

Thank you,Sincerely,

Tony

Not necessarily true for something like ETS2/ATS. The 3570 isn't particularly good to begin with and it was able to cope just fine. People with even worse configs could lower the resolution a bit more to something like 960x540, bring the bitrate down to around 1000Kbps, change the usage preset to ultrafast, bring the framerate down to 20, manually limit OBS' CPU usage... The options are fairly limitless if you have the slightest clue of what you're doing.

I've personally done CPU encoding entirely on a Q6600 (which is a little under half as fast as the 3570) while playing an emulated GameCube game in Dolphin (which is a tougher load than just ETS2), and it did perfectly fine since I adjusted settings accordingly.

Personally, I find Medal very convenient.

I've got it set to save the last 60 seconds of gameplay when I press a hotkey (Insert in my case) and then it automatically uploads to the web once I close the game.

Using any clipping software uses less disk space and is more convenient, but then the issue is you don't have a full record of everything, only the things you noticed.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 2

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • ke4re1 changed the title to Some recording software to record TMP games [GUIDE]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide, I liked it very much, but I particularly use Action, it is a great recorder for both a weak PC and a good PC.

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• ke4re1 changed the title to Some recording software to record TruckersMP [GUIDE]

I am using OBS video recording software, thanks for this article, let me know the advantages and disadvantages of these video recording software.