Some recording software to record TruckersMP [GUIDE]

ke4re1

Hey there! 

Thank you for creating this guide! It is really helpful for people, who have not too much experiece with recording/streaming.

Happy Trucking ?

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

• True Story 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 3 weeks later...

As a Bandicam User, I prefer Bandicam Because those who do not have a good computer do not know my Bandicam My computer is the middle segment I can easily record I do not recommend you to pay money There is Bandicam Cracx on the browser pages.

I normally use Medal.tv to record my gameplay while playing either ATS / ETS
but when i stream it i use Streamlabs OBS

• Woah! 1

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

• 1 month later...

GeForce is indeed good and best feature is instant replay, you can just set it to record last 10 minutes or last 5 minutes of the gameplay, so If any such accidents occurred where you need to provide the proof, you can just configure it to auto record the last 5 minuts so that you can have enough proof or evidence but please note that GeForce recording takes lot of space so make sure you got enough, other than that, there's OBS and Medal, I prefer OBS it's pretty good!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this awesome guide it is helpful atleast now i know more softwares what to use to record

Regards

Itz_Blaze

Its probably already been mentioned, but Medal is hands down one of the best! cant set it to record up to 5 minutes i think at the touch of a button, great for reports.

No faffing about uploading it to YouTube, medal does it all internally, you can clip it, edit it and then upload it to medal all within 5-10 minutes

• 6 months later...

The recording software i use most is "medal" it's very easy to use and you can set it up to record certain amount of time and click one button and it's ready to upload. 

Super simple ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice guide and good information ? 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updates

-Corrected the grammatical error of the article.

-Add MedalTV on #6 due to many people recommend. (Now, you can check its website and why it is recmmend in this article)

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, this is my first ever interaction within this platform (be sure to welcome me).

I'd like to suggest an amendment as to why each software is recommended. Geforce Experience's Instant Replay, OBS's Replay Buffer (and the rest of these recording softwares), when on, they can save a short video clip (according to a set duration) with one keybind. Useful if you don't want to go through editing/clipping the video and still have a raw file at the same time.

Thanks for hearing me out.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...