Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game crash after i install Road To Black Sea DLC

Question

i bought the last DLC map for ETS 2, the Road To Black Sea DLC, i installed but when i load ETS 2 with my first profile after the loading the game crashes (Singleplayer + Truckers MP), i tried with my second profile, i go home select the second profile and i tried to add the ProMods map too, on the second profile it works but when i switch back to my main profile my game crash.. so i deinstall the Road To Black Sea DLC and im going back to ETS 2 and now my main profile works and it loads me to the game, why with Road To Black Sea DLC my main profile crashes and does not crash with the second profile, and after deinstalling the DLC it works? Why? Can someone help me? I cant even join promods on my main profile, i have to switch to my second profile with low ranks and money, can someone help me? Thank you.

have a great day :)

4 answers to this question

Good night, I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the game, I suggest you try some of the following solutions:

Fix 1 - Restart the computer and run the game as admin

Fix 2 - Verify the integrity

-> Go to Steam Library -> Right-click Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Fix 3 - Remove cache

-> On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time -> %public%\Documents -> Right-click the Steam folder and select delete

Fix - 4 Safe mode

-> As admin start the game on safe mode and Crete a new save game -> Close the game -> Start another time as admin not I'm safe mode as charge the new save

For options 2 and 4 start the game as admin.

We hope we have helped you and have answered your questions, in any case, do not hesitate to let us know as well as ask any other questions you have.

Greetings ppabli.

@ppabli nothing, i tried everything, i even deinstall and installed the game again, i did everything but still crash.. maybe i will deinstall this DLC and act like i never bought that, btw thank you for answering me and helping me :)

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics