Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My radio station is not working

Hαppy

Question

10 answers to this question

Good evening,

What you say that the horn is not heard when there are more players nearby is normal, it is a bug with the new sound engine (FMOD) implemented by SCS in 1.37. The development team is aware of this bug and is working on fixing it although there have already been considerable improvements in the last updates the horn continues to crash.

Regarding the radio, I can't tell you more than check that you are on the correct channel, people use channel 19 a lot, as well as using the x key to speak, and make sure you have the audio devices correctly configured.

We hope we have helped you and have answered your questions, in any case, do not hesitate to let us know as well as ask any other questions you have.

Greetings ppabli.

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

3 hours ago, ppabli said:

Good evening,

What you say that the horn is not heard when there are more players nearby is normal, it is a bug with the new sound engine (FMOD) implemented by SCS in 1.37. The development team is aware of this bug and is working on fixing it although there have already been considerable improvements in the last updates the horn continues to crash.

Regarding the radio, I can't tell you more than check that you are on the correct channel, people use channel 19 a lot, as well as using the x key to speak, and make sure you have the audio devices correctly configured.

We hope we have helped you and have answered your questions, in any case, do not hesitate to let us know as well as ask any other questions you have.

Greetings ppabli.

Hi ppabli.

Thanks for your help, in fact my problem is: my music station is not working anymore, such as TruckersFM. I don't know where the problem is. However, thank you for your reply.

Best wishes,

Fυjıwαrα Тακυmı.

1 hour ago, Beenz. said:

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Hi Beenz,

My problem has not been solved yet, I think it should be because I did not describe it clearly, sorry. I have explained my problem again, please help me, thanks.

Best wishes, 

Fυjıwαrα Тακυmı.

Hello there,

In order to avoid misunderstandings, I want to elaborate on the problem I encountered again. When I turn on my music radio station, (for example TruckersFM Radio) the radio station does not work properly, I try to reinstall the game files and restore the default settings. But it doesn't work for me anymore. Please help me. Thank you
Sorry for my bad english-translation from google.

Greetings,

Fυjıwαrα Тακυmı.

1 hour ago, QF_Giulia said:

Hello, what radio station does not work exactly? Can you give us more details - such as name of station, url adress, ...?

Hi,Guilia.

I'm sorry that I didn't explain my problem clearly. The music station has no sound and doesn't work anymore. I don't know what happened.  But when I tuned to a music station, it didn't work.  Please help me and thanks.

Best wishes.

Fυjıwαrα Тακυmı

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello, 

Can you send a video about your issue? I want to help you but, I'm not sure what is your issue. If I can understand your problem, I can help you.

Kind Regards,

_TutoriaLs

TruckersMP - Support

On 10/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, _TutoriaLs said:

Hello, 

Can you send a video about your issue? I want to help you but, I'm not sure what is your issue. If I can understand your problem, I can help you.

Kind Regards,

_TutoriaLs

TruckersMP - Support

Hello,

I may have found the reason.  Maybe because of my network problem, the music station cannot connect to download station information, so it doesn't work.  When there are too many players nearby, my music station will suddenly stop working.  I think it might be my cause rather than the game.  Thanks for your help.

sincere regards.

Hello there!

We are glad to hear that you were able to find the reason.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic in this forum section (https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/) or create a support ticket on our website (https://truckersmp.com/support).

Kind Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.