ETS666 Tool [v0.1.1]

tool.thumb.png.fa98de1d0ec2d45da4a63f611b54b9a4.png

A tool for editing save files and synchronising jobs on Euro Truck Simulator 2 & American Truck Simulator.
It's easy to use. All features are provided as a tick.
Random routes are generated every 2 hours.

Everyone is welcomed to join our random convoys on Multiplayer!

Important
This program is still in alpha state and MAY BROKE YOUR SAVE FILES.

A backup file (game_bak.sii) will be created in the same directory before saving.
If you encounter any problems, please post a reply or create a github issue.

Features

• Edit money
  • Edit player level
  • Unlock all player skills
  • Unlock all cities
  • Unlock and upgrade all garages
  • Unlock all truck dealers
  • Fix all vehicles and trailers
  • Fill up all vehicles
  • Choose a listed job to sync
  • Teleport truck to the starting place

Compability
ETS2 & ATS v1.49

OS
Windows 10/11 x64

Download
https://github.com/ets666/ets666-tool/releases/latest

Official Website

https://ets666.com/

How to Use

• Preparation: Start the game --> choose the profile you want to modify --> Edit --> Disable 'Use Steam Cloud'
  • Step 1: Save a savegame in the game
  • Step 2: Open ETS666 Tool --> select the profile and savegame you want to modify --> tick what you want --> save
  • Step 3: Back to game --> load the modified savegame --> done, the convoy job could be found in the freight market

Credits

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Woah! 2
  • Awesome! 2

OK,

Lemme start off my saying that I've currently not downloaded the software, and am not affiliated in any way other than having read this thread and looked at ETS666's website.

I have to say, I'm really excited by projects like this. Another independent venture, started around ETS2 and has the potential to be massive. I'm talking about their randomly generated convoys ever 2 hours. What a genious idea! I realise there's the potential for it to be mis-used let's say (we all know trolls), but the sheer awesomeness of being able to join other truckers, all there for the same purpose, on a random convoy... For me at least, that would increase the longevity of the game. It provides also another play-style that once I'd done my usual 'money-making' trips and mapped a couple more junctions, I think I'll give a try. :)

I'll try to give an update once I have. Gimme a day or two to see what's what ?

Edit to say: awesome video on the website. N'owt to do with the tool, but more about them. Just thought it was well put together and edited.

• Like 2

Thank you for your work in a really useful program ?

• Upvote 2

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

1 hour ago, Papa BullDust said:

OK,

Lemme start off my saying that I've currently not downloaded the software, and am not affiliated in any way other than having read this thread and looked at ETS666's website.

I have to say, I'm really excited by projects like this. Another independent venture, started around ETS2 and has the potential to be massive. I'm talking about their randomly generated convoys ever 2 hours. What a genious idea! I realise there's the potential for it to be mis-used let's say (we all know trolls), but the sheer awesomeness of being able to join other truckers, all there for the same purpose, on a random convoy... For me at least, that would increase the longevity of the game. It provides also another play-style that once I'd done my usual 'money-making' trips and mapped a couple more junctions, I think I'll give a try. :)

I'll try to give an update once I have. Gimme a day or two to see what's what ?

Edit to say: awesome video on the website. N'owt to do with the tool, but more about them. Just thought it was well put together and edited.

Thanks for your appreciation.? One thing forgot to say:

At 4 am (UTC+0) everyday, random routes will switch between Simluation 1 and ProMods.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • sunwinbus changed the title to ETS666 SaveEdit & JobSync Tool [v0.0.3]

Finally I can reply to this topic...

@rtkpXX

I've added an option to unlock truck dealers. Try version 0.0.3 pls.

Sadly, unlock the full map is not possible by reading the savegame file only. And my goal is to keep simple, so I'm not going to add custom input options. You could try TS SE Tool, which provides more advanced features.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • sunwinbus changed the title to ETS666 SaveEdit & JobSync Tool [v0.0.4]

v0.0.5 Change log

• Pop up a warning message if destination company doesn't exist in user's save file.
  • The synchronized job is selected by default in the freight market if both 'Sync Job' & 'Move to Start Point' are ticked.
  • Allow to tick 'Move to Start Point' only.

• sunwinbus changed the title to ETS666 SaveEdit & JobSync Tool [v0.0.5]