Funny ban excuses

Mo1993

So really great things left here so far ?

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do Youtube, and also watch what is partly there is really funny.

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He turned over to my Lane and intentionally rammed me! His Excuse:  " Sorry, my steering wheel disconnected" !

3 Minutes later, i met him again, he intentionally turned over to my Lane and rammed me the 2nd Time! His Excuse: " Sorry, i am lagging!"

10 Minutes Later, He done the same with another Player!

Or the other Classics:

- I´ve had Green Light!

- Sorry, bad Brakes!

- Sorry, i am a new Player! ( Member since 2014 and +3000hours Playtime of ETS2) ?

- Sorry, but you are too slow, drive faster!

- Sorry, my Brother tryed to grab my Controller!

- My Mother turned the Lights off!

- Sorry, but i am Drunk, no report please!

- Him: "I recorded you and will reporting you, you are getting banned! Me: "I have a recording too, good Luck with that" Him:" Please no report please, i am sorry, please!"

.......and so on and so on!

On 10/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, Tom_G said:

Guy driving wrong way down highway

"sorry I thought it was the uk"

I have a few times crossed the Channel and briefly forgotten to move to the other side of the road. Usually I can just get back in my lane quickly and no one notices, but a couple of times I've very nearly crashed into someone and had to throw myself into the sideguard to stop myself without affecting others. In that case I just say what happened in chat or VC and most people are understanding, which I'm glad of, and it goes the other way as well. Quite amusing seeing it happen to others if I'm honest.

If however, as others have done to me, you get as far from the port as Dover and still insist that I'm the one on the wrong side of the road you should just be glad I can usually never be bothered to report.

Stick on a good song, sit back and vibe.

1004651805_TMPSignature.png.86dd3157944e03b174964e8d6a390341.png

I've just read the whole topic and it seems like nobody here met that kind of excuse i received when a driver with nickname Furkan (+other symbols around) crashed into my truck while overtaking me... It was "sry i girl"

I decided not to report him or her.... I believe that person already has serious difficulties in their life...

Funny or dumb, your call.

I got hit by a truck in the middle of mine and I was super mad so I went on and reported him cause I couldn't believe how stupid can a driver be... ended up banned myself for a couple of days because I was in the wrong and I should have yield.

The other guy probably never found out and went on like nothing happened.

Extra points for reporting myself? Damn.

[ World of Trucks | TrucksBook | TwitchTV | Speed Limit ]

So I have a funny one at least for me.

On C-D road and I stopped as there was traffic in front of me and someone full speed rear ended me. In chat he said my ID and the famous words of “rec banned” I asked why and he said I rammed him. This was all on my twitch and I said how you hit me while I was stopped in traffic. So he was confident I rammed him but I drove on as traffic moved, he inappropriate overtook me and continued down the road as we got to the junction we had to stop but due to my load my stop time was quite slow so I ended up lightly tapping his trailer and he starting going off on how he was gonna report me as I rammed him twice. I’m still waiting to be banned so I can provide my counter evidence... ?

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Archived