Funny ban excuses

Mo1993

As mentioned in the title  Funny ban excuses ? 

It would be really interesting to know something like that, of course, without a name or something like that.

Small picture or Short text or Record video ??

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ppabli said:

Es kann interessant sein zu sehen, was die Leute kommentieren  ?.

Ohh yes possibly the team too

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

Hi ?

I'm sure other people have more fun memories once it was really funny that skoda threw rko at me on the straight road ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

it's a really frustrating situation when the guy smashes my money in my truck and just says sory winter mod ?

4 minutes ago, _TutoriaLs said:

Sorry winter mod.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Not exactly ban excuse, but I find it funny, when members of some verified VTC driving in groups of two, three or more, sometimes treat me like scub, casue I don't have fancy tag or something, try to remind me of my wrongdoings, believing themselves to be superior drivers, while clearly ignoring basic traffic rules and my turn signals.

For me, looking at ban excuses are no surprise for me since I have dealt with those kinds of posts on the forum when I was a Community Moderator sometime back, but from what I have seen from publicly available Forum/Discord discussions in this area, the most interesting, yet ridiculous excuse for me is when the banned user claims their brother got them banned. 

On 10/7/2020 at 11:16 PM, Tom_G said:

Guy driving wrong way down highway

"sorry I thought it was the uk"

That can happen the other way around. For instance:

Player driving on wrong side on the UK motorway

"Sorry, I thought that I was in France"

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I have heard my fair share of excuses to why someone did stuff but not much with regards to ban's as only the higher team and the user him self can see what's said in ban appeals.

But the most normal one to me is that apparently everyone except the person him self is at fault for example an accident.
Or one that I encountered a few days ago: Driving a HTC with 2 trains with a weight of 122 Ton's with a around 400 HP engine and a single powering axel on a snowy steep hill doing around 0.1 km/h

But the funnies thing for me is those that even knowingly say that they are breaking rules for example injecting code, speedhacks, torque hacks and much more.
For an example asking a person that is clearly using a torque multiplier if they do and get a response that they do.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

Archived