Speditor stuck on Decoding save file

Pmuecke

Question

Hi everybody , i'm trying to use speditor but whenever i wanne load my profile in it , it just says Decoding save file and it just stays there nothing more nothing less , i use quicksave so i save my game , then go to Users/Documents/ets2/profiles/Profile i playwith/save/quicksave so i don't think i do anything wrong here , i hope you guys can help me with this

5 answers to this question

Do you have the most recent version of Speditor? I suggest you try reinstalling from here first: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114

Otherwise, try this:

Open your File Explorer and go to your Documents. For ATS and ETS2, the folders should be respectively American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Once you found the folder, open config.cfg with your text editor. Then search (Ctrl+F keys on keyboard) for g_save_format, and change the number value to '2'. Then save the file (Ctrl+S keys on keyboard).

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

6 hours ago, Colored_Greens said:

Do you have the most recent version of Speditor? I suggest you try reinstalling from here first: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114

Otherwise, try this:

Open your File Explorer and go to your Documents. For ATS and ETS2, the folders should be respectively American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Once you found the folder, open config.cfg with your text editor. Then search (Ctrl+F keys on keyboard) for g_save_format, and change the number value to '2'. Then save the file (Ctrl+S keys on keyboard).

well reinstalling speditor seemed to work thanks alot :)

5 hours ago, _TutoriaLs said:

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

yes problem is solved ^^

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d