What's the best recording software to record your TMP Gameplay?

effinghamjnr

Just now, Vexus. said:

I use Medal. You press one button, and it records the last 15-30 seconds of your gameplay! Useful for loads of different games ? 

Medal seems to be good. I think it would help with reports but It's not great for general recording.

11 minutes ago, [FURKAN] said:

Obs ?

I Think OBS Could be better for General recording, Are there any downsides of OBS

Also are both of those programs lag efficient? 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

In addition to the programs that my colleagues recommended to you and that are very good for what you need, graphics cards usually include some kind of screen graphics software that usually consumes fewer resources. In the case of nvidia in the geforce experience options you have a fairly complete one. Also amd have it is own.

55 minutes ago, MaxiZockt13 said:

You can use both Streamlabs and Obs ^^

Streamlabs I'm not a huge fan of from past experience.

6 minutes ago, ppabli said:

In addition to the programs that my colleagues recommended to you and that are very good for what you need, graphics cards usually include some kind of screen graphics software that usually consumes fewer resources. In the case of nvidia in the geforce experience options you have a fairly complete one. Also amd have it is own.

I Do have an Nvidia Graphics card and have heard good things about the inbuilt Recording software for that I'll take a look later :)

**Kind regards,**

I use Nvidia shadow play and it has almost no effect on the game so it is very useful

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I personally prefer to use Medal as it's a quick press of a button and it records the last 30 odd seconds which you can increase the time on so it records up to 60 seconds. If you are wanting to record your entire game session i would definitely recommend you use OBS as from personal experience i have not any issues. :)

spacer.png  

Prime logistics - Director of Events

1 hour ago, Snowy20 said:

I personally prefer to use Medal as it's a quick press of a button and it records the last 30 odd seconds which you can increase the time on so it records up to 60 seconds. If you are wanting to record your entire game session i would definitely recommend you use OBS as from personal experience i have not any issues. :)

I will most definitely be using OBS If I plan to record everything, I'll also be having a look into more detail at shadowplay and medal. 

2 hours ago, '' FURK4N '' said:

I use Nvidia shadow play and it has almost no effect on the game so it is very useful

Thank you very much to everyone for all of these reply's much appreciated :) 

**Kind regards,**

I'd recommend Medal.tv. It's easy to set up and you can set an hotkey to record X amount of seconds/ minutes. You can also record whole sessions, which has worked perfectly every time I've used it. Also you can set the clips to upload automatically and automatically delete them from your drive, so it's not taking up much space.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

17 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I use Xbox Game Bar DVR which is built into Windows 10, you can set hotkeys & set how long you want it to record clips. I set 1min for " Record That " & its 1080p 30-60fps quality! 

I haven't heard of that before, I'll take a look :)

12 hours ago, Sinotto said:

I think Medal.tv is best.

4 minutes ago, Dylan R said:

I'd recommend Medal.tv. It's easy to set up and you can set an hotkey to record X amount of seconds/ minutes. You can also record whole sessions, which has worked perfectly every time I've used it. Also you can set the clips to upload automatically and automatically delete them from your drive, so it's not taking up much space.

Medal does seem quite popular, I think I'll trial it for some time. 

10 minutes ago, [IND] Riky said:

I use my Nvidia Software (Gaming Driver) Its pretty good. And I edit on Davinci Resolve 
For recording an incident I use shadow play

Noted.

Thank you to everyone for these continued replys, it helps alot :)

**Kind regards,**

Archived