Scania R2009 with V8 Style interior from Scania Streamline + DLC

Nexxu

Hello @Nexxu

thanks for sharing your question,

This is done through [codes], here is a small explanation where you can see how they are used, [with this explanation I will teach you how to polish your truck] It is the same procedure if you want to change parts from one truck to another.

First you need to download the [SII DECRYPT], here is the link:

https://sharemods.com/h6pozzt4ti8h/SII_Decrypt.rar.html

I will tell you the steps you must follow to do it:

1- take your truck and look at your license plate.

2- make a save.

3- [without closing the game] you will go to the Euro Truck or American Truck documents.

4-you enter the folder [profiles] and enter the folder of your profile where you made your save [it shows by the saving time].

5- you give the folder [save] and look for the number of your folder [again you will see the time of the folder].

Once you have the above steps ready, proceed to unzip the [sii descrypt] and drag the file to the folder where you left it.

6- once the step is done you will use the document [game] you will have to use it in the notepad.

7- drag the [game], to the file, [sii descrypt] and you will get a black screen for a few seconds [then it will be deleted]

8- when the black screen is removed, proceed to open the document [game] and all the game commands will appear.

9- you will give [edit] and then [search] and you will look for the license plate of your truck, [the first search may not find it, you will press enter again].

10- when you do the step above you will see your truck, you will go down a little until you find the command called

[slot_name: 0
 slot_hookup: 0
 wear: 0
 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/kenworth.t680/accessory/bumper/shape05.sii"
].

11- after you visualize that command, you will copy and paste it in any other accessory that you have bought, be it flags or cabin lights.

11- you give [file] and save.

12- open the game and load the saved game and !that's it!

I hope I can help you with your question.

a greeting,
AldoTruck.

On 10/1/2020 at 3:13 PM, [ĐŤŞ]-αľđŏ_ŧřŭċқ_- said:

Hello @Nexxu

thanks for sharing your question,

This is done through [codes], here is a small explanation where you can see how they are used, [with this explanation I will teach you how to polish your truck] It is the same procedure if you want to change parts from one truck to another.

First you need to download the [SII DECRYPT], here is the link:

https://sharemods.com/h6pozzt4ti8h/SII_Decrypt.rar.html

I will tell you the steps you must follow to do it:

1- take your truck and look at your license plate.

2- make a save.

3- [without closing the game] you will go to the Euro Truck or American Truck documents.

4-you enter the folder [profiles] and enter the folder of your profile where you made your save [it shows by the saving time].

5- you give the folder [save] and look for the number of your folder [again you will see the time of the folder].

Once you have the above steps ready, proceed to unzip the [sii descrypt] and drag the file to the folder where you left it.

6- once the step is done you will use the document [game] you will have to use it in the notepad.

7- drag the [game], to the file, [sii descrypt] and you will get a black screen for a few seconds [then it will be deleted]

8- when the black screen is removed, proceed to open the document [game] and all the game commands will appear.

9- you will give [edit] and then [search] and you will look for the license plate of your truck, [the first search may not find it, you will press enter again].

10- when you do the step above you will see your truck, you will go down a little until you find the command called

[slot_name: 0
].

11- after you visualize that command, you will copy and paste it in any other accessory that you have bought, be it flags or cabin lights.

11- you give [file] and save.

12- open the game and load the saved game and !that's it!

I hope I can help you with your question.

a greeting,
AldoTruck.

No idea why but it doesn't work for me ? Can somebody do it for me please?

DEL

Truck with plates: BIA N681 is a Scania Streamline with ready interior. I would like this interior in my Scania R2009 with plates: NO WAY93...

18 minutes ago, Nexxu said:

No idea why but it doesn't work for me ? Can somebody do it for me please?

Here is my save... https://www.upload.ee/files/12338303/1.rar.html

Truck with plates: BIA N681 is a Scania Streamline with ready interior. I would like this interior in my Scania R2009 with plates: NO WAY93...

unfortunately I will not be able to help you, since I would need to play with the codes from the same pc, with the same profile.

On the other hand, you must take the code from the interior of the Scania Streamline and replace it with the code from the interior of the truck in which you will add it.

For an example, imagine that this is the code inside the Scania Streamline:

you just have to copy from [slot_name: 0] to ["]

and you replace it with the code of the cabin of your truck:

data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/kenworth.t680/accessory/bumper/shape03.sii"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived