That was quick!

DIESELJC

Not sure who exactly to thank but TMP really got the updates done quickly...I expected a bit of a wait and was surprised when it was up and working already after the addition of a new truck! So to those behind the scenes cranking out the techy stuff..Thanks!!

Edit: took me a little while to find the CB LOL

Diesel JC

Generally, if the update doesn't change the code, but adds new content, the support for said update doesn't take long, since there's no need to do reverse engineering at that point, some small delay is expected when there's new map DLC to be yet supported, since the Non-collision zones for specific areas has to be implemented in order to prevent physics related issues, such as vehicles being shot into the air, or under the map, which could cause major damage to all affected vehicles. In case of trailers, their model has to be synced on all clients, otherwise, one player could push the player in front of them without having the visual collision with the trailer, which was the case during One Truck Family event at the beginning. If the update changes game code in other hand, the update can take quite a while to get finally supported, since the code has to be implemented in the mod's code. Certain features are harder to implement, than others. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @DIESELJC,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived