How to enable "I can do anything" when parking double trailer in ETS2

panhara1

Question

hello guys, I have struggled with parking the double trailer even I saw some topics already. I have tried to change my  "uset g_simple_parking_doubles" to "0" already, but it's still not working. Any idea plsss??? I have changed the config in my current profile and I think I use steam cloud to save my progress, because i see steam_profile in my profile folder.  

18 answers to this question

OK, the easiest way  Ican think of:

Open config.cfg located directly in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder

Search line:

uset g_developer "1" - if the value is "0", change it to "1", save and exit, this will enable console commands in-game.

Now start the game (singleplayer or multiplayer, doesn't matter, only multiplayer disables certain ommands that could be abused for cheating/trolling) and load your profile, you can press drive button to spawn in your truck.
Press tilde key (~), the key directly bellow escape key, a console appears in top left corner.

Type :

g_simple_parking_doubles 0

press enter, then press tilde key again to close the console.

Now skilled parking should be enabled for doubles, if yes, save the game and the setting will be kept unless you load older save.

ADD:

It's actually 

sorry.

Some prefabs may not have hardest parking option available, not completely sure about this.

Changing uset g_simple_parking_doubles "1" to "0"  enables skilled parking for double trailers, otherwise, only safe parking option is available when set to "1".

Make sure to check "Gameplay" options  in-game - search for "Parking difficulty" setting. Set it to "Skilled Parking" to automatically get hard option that requires reversing, without the need to stop at the entrance to choose parking option.

If you set it to "Always select" you will need to stop on top of the icon at the entrance and choose one of the options.

1 hour ago, Granite said:

Changing uset g_simple_parking_doubles "1" to "0"  enables skilled parking for double trailers, otherwise, only safe parking option is available when set to "1".

Make sure to check "Gameplay" options  in-game - search for "Parking difficulty" setting. Set it to "Skilled Parking" to automatically get hard option that requires reversing, without the need to stop at the entrance to choose parking option.

If you set it to "Always select" you will need to stop on top of the icon at the entrance and choose one of the options.

I have changed it to "0" already in the config that located in my current profile, but I couldn't still get the hardest parking. What I see only "I am hurry or like straight parking". I can do a backing with a single trailer, but only straight parking is allowed with double trailer.

1 hour ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

Hello @panhara1,

Has your question been answered with the information given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your topic helps us to keep the forum well organized.

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

I am sorry, I can't still get it.. is there anyway?

Hmm, did you say steam cloud, perhaps it reads from config stored on cloud?  Try loading your profile, disable steam cloud,  save and exit. Make the config changes, start the game again and re-enable cloud saving if you want.

Or you can change it in-game, if console is enabled. Press "~" key (right bellow Esc key) and enter:

37 minutes ago, Granite said:

Hmm, did you say steam cloud, perhaps it reads from config stored on cloud?  Try loading your profile, disable steam cloud,  save and exit. Make the config changes, start the game again and re-enable cloud saving if you want.

Or you can change it in-game, if console is enabled. Press "~" key (right bellow Esc key) and enter:

Let me try one more time, yeah my profile is related with steam cloud I think. And disable cloud, change config and start game ?

Steam cloud saves are also stored on your computer, but in different location than default save frolder, you can also try to modify config in that location or you can disable coud saving and try manually moving the profile frolder between these locations.

I don't use cloud, but I guess, game loads and saves from hard drive first, and when you exit the game, steam uploads them to cloud. I have no idea if it attempst to sync them prior to loading, if you make any changes, so make backups, and try disabling cloud first, make changes, load the game, see if it works, then save and exit. If it worked, the next time you load the profile it should be ok to re-enable cloud saving.  

Steam cloud save path should be like this:
<STEAM INSTALL LOCATION>\userdata\<YOUR STEAM ID>\227300\remote\profiles\

Default save path should be like this:
My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiiles

11 minutes ago, Granite said:

Steam cloud saves are also stored on your computer, but in different location than default save frolder, you can also try to modify config in that location or you can disable coud saving and try manually moving the profile frolder these between locations (make backups when yo uare not sure which one is the most recent).

Steam cloud save path should be like this:
<STEAM INSTALL LOCATION>\userdata\<YOUR STEAM ID>\227300\remote\profiles\

Default save path should be liek this:
My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiiles

I disabled cloud in steam already and I found so many profile, steam_ profiles and profiles. Mine is like yours, my doc\ETS2\profile . And i also can't fine console like you said.

Edited by panhara1
add more

10 minutes ago, panhara1 said:

Nuevamente, el primer paso es salir de la nube, ir al perfil que estoy usando ahora, luego ir a config y cambiar uset_g_simple_parking_double a "0" (es 0 en este momento), ¿y comenzar el juego nuevamente?

correct, if you already changed the command you can enter the game again and try it.

12 minutes ago, Granite said:

OK, the easiest way  Ican think of:

Open config.cfg located directly in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder

Search line:

uset g_developer "1" - if the value is "0", change it to "1", save and exit, this will enable console commands in-game.

Now start the game (singleplayer or multiplayer, doesn't matter, only multiplayer disables certain ommands that could be abused for cheating/trolling) and load your profile, you can press drive button to spawn in your truck.
Press tilde key (~), the key directly bellow escape key, a console appears in top left corner.

Type :

g_simple_parking_double 0

press enter, then press tilde key again to close the console.

Now skilled parking should be enabled for doubles, if yes, save the game and the setting will be kept unless you load older save.

Wowwww....thank you guys.... I love u so muchhhhhh...... indeed it work!! ❤️ But is it going to be reset after I quite the application or it will remain the same once i changed? 

No, changes done using console commands will be kept after you save the game, or it autosaves on exit, and the console remains enabled for all profiles (the config.cfg in the base folder affect every profile), unless you disable it manually, so you can now change this setting on the fly whenever you wish, whithout bothering with closing the game and searching for the correct profile folder.

Glad it worked for you.

• Like 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

• Thanks 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d