Error Unreliable Connection

Dienes Januário

Question

Honestly, I don't know what else to do, this unreliable connection error always appears to me when I'm in a place with more than 4 people, I've done everything, everything, I contacted the internet provider, made the exchange of device, they restarted my connection, I did all the procedures I saw here on the forum, but nothing resolves, all this after this 1.38 update came.
I just wanted to play without problems, I never had any problems, this is the first time this has happened to me, and I see that not only me, but several people.
I contacted the support, but nothing was resolved, please someone from the support, give us a plausible answer, a consistent answer, I've done everything to try to solve this problem, but it just doesn't work.
It is a frustrating feeling, as I cannot travel with friends, I have to walk on empty routes, it is as if I am in hiding, hoping not to meet other players, because if someone appears on the same route I am removed from the server with this message unreliable connection.

(Sorry, I'm using Google translator)

6 answers to this question

How fast is your connection?

Have you tried using ethernet instead of WiFi? (If using WiFi)

You could try setting up a BQM to monitor the ping and any packet loss. (I use them all the time to prove there is connection issues to my provider) the down side is, not all providers support this tool.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality

You would need to wait a few hours for it to start working, if it seems stable, then try going in game and getting the disconnect, see if that causes anything to show up.

Other than that, not much else I can think of.

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hi @MaverickTD

The operator's technician came to my home, the ping is stable, I don't use it on Wi-Fi, as I said I've done everything, I've opened support, which hasn't been resolved, I've seen several videos, and none worked, I did all indications here present in the forum, game since 2015, I never had this problem, I have already changed DNS, in other games it is normal, without any problem, only in the TMP that I have this problem, which appeared even after the last update, already I formatted my computer and the problem persists.

Hi @Jean-Louis Lorenzy

I am almost adhering to this VPN issue, but my feeling is that even with it I will continue to be in hiding, I will have to avoid very crowded routes, and the problem will persist.

I see that it is a problem that does not affect all users, and in this update of 1.38 I was one of the winners, since there had never been any kind of connection problem with me since the period, I started playing in 2015.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi1051
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade