Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

promods not showing

billie_dove

Question

Ok i buy the promods (6 times now) i add them to game via single player (steam one) and they there active in order i follow from site, so i come out of game and i open game in multiplayer, click join promods server and, no mods found, they not even in list of mods, that just empty completely. Ive done everything i can think of, complete uninstall of game, removed all files associated with it everything, still the same. This has only happened since i added the fh dlc from steam

please help im really stuck now

4 answers to this question

Hey there,

Firstly, thank you for creating a forum topic today :) My name is Stubborn__!

Please make sure that:

> You have correctly extracted the archive from your downloads.

> It is in your ETS2 mod folder, and not the ETS2MP mod folder (both are in your documents). 

> You do not have Special Transport enabled on your def file.

Please also let us know if you problem is solved at any time, it helps us to keep the forum organised!

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

If you have successfully loaded Promods in singleplayer, all necessary files are installed correctly.

However, mods don't show up in mod manager, when the game is loaded in TMP, because of that you will see warning about missing mods when attempting to load that same profile in multiplayer.

Ignore this warning and click to load anyway, TMP will detect the mod files in mod folder, because it uses it's own mod manager, you will just have to wait a couple of minutes for the game to load, due to rebuilding navigation data cache - but this will not happen again until you load that profile in singleplayer, or vanilla map server.

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

BlizzardCrow

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics