Mouse,Keybord,Gamepad or Wheel

Mouse,Keybord,Gamepad or Wheel  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you use

Currently using a Logitech G27, conveniently attached to a Wheel Stand Pro. Other than this, I've used also a G29, a DFGT and a couple of different gamepads. Tried keyboard and mouse steering, but... Once you've played with a decent wheel, there's no going back. If I lost the G27 now (malfunction, hardware "death" or whatever other reasons), I'd just stop playing MP. Single player, I can handle with gamepad because I can only crash into bot traffic, but in MP it would be too much of a risk.

I used my sister's G27 set up for a short time. But due to a lack of storage space in my room and the fact that I couldn't be bothered setting up the wheel everytime I wanted to play. And with the right settings the mouse does the job perfectly well. It's so underrated.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I use dfgt and I really enjoy carrying loads while driving but I never forget it on the mouse because it's the best alternative .

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I used only keyboard when I started playing this game about 3 years ago but I think 2 years ago I switched to mouse + keyboard. I got a good setup on my controls and I'm very used to it. I have much better control with mouse steering. It's not too sensitive and it's not slow either I can turn fast easily if I need to.

When I was started this game, I was playing with keyboard. After that started to play with mouse but since my mouse's battery finishes quickly, I gave it up and went back to the keyboard. After a long time I bought GamePad and I didn't like playing with it, so I went back to the keyboard again, so now I'm playing with the keyboard.

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Archived