Hated Trucks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have the same opinion as you. I seldom drive Iveco. My favorite ones are Scania and man, which only represent personal opinions

best regards

Player: Zonda R

I may have the same opinion as you. I seldom drive Iveco. My favorite ones are Scania and man, which only represent personal opinions

best regards

Player: Zonda R

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely loathe Iveco, because both of them just feel and look cheap. While Renaults still look somewhat nice, this here is basically a Soviet truck wearing an European disguise. Looks horrible, interior is like a Chinese Prada knock-off, and even though its engine power is pretty good, it is still bad for me. If rumours speak the truth, the S-way might be the next truck, so my opinion of Iveco may change!

The other trucks I hate are Volvos. If someone frequents the Promods server they may see me driving one, but still. Old Volvo is mostly a fool-proof truck for new players. The new one gets my hate because of its beige interior, 2200rpm limit, and my personal observation that 9 out of 10 stupidities on the road are caused by

2012 Volvo drivers. That’s not to insult responsible Volvo drivers, but rather the kids who decide to race that 750hp.

To end it positively, XF 105 and Streamline R730 all the way!

I personally am not a really big fan of the Iveco and the Renault magnum, just do not like the design and maybe what you can change on the truck can affect that.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ιтѕєℓℓєχ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

◦•●◉✿ υк ✿◉●•◦

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. єннνт¢ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

On 10/3/2020 at 7:30 AM, DavinaTheWeena said:

I don't dislike the Ivecos as much as others as I find the low price & low power more of a challenge. Plus the Hi-Way can be made to look very realistic. Personally I don't see a need for the MAN E5 or Merc MP3 & currently drive neither of these on any profile. 

Perhaps a bad idea to answer to a post that’s older than the Bible, but there you go.

I’m very much thinking like you, but I do believe that you can get a low power truck at a higher price. People who hate Ivecos for being weak, are honestly strange to me; 560hp and reasonable torque, that’s pretty decent actually. My problem is just how bad and cheap it looks.

I believe that what you would want is the truck that’s my 2nd favorite and about to become my main; DAF XF105. Second weakest engine when fully upgraded and I don’t know, but for whatever reason that truck sometimes goes Scania levels of “fast” and overall moves very nicely. Even more realistically weak, and just looks very cozy and comfortable inside, as well as outside.

I agree about MAN as a whole, they seem to lack love. I don’t like them very much either; been used to looking out of tank slits and then I can suddenly see the sky. Looks like the MAN’s only true gimmick, and I’d personally get a New Actros because who wouldn’t want an S-Klasse in a truck form?

Archived