Hated Trucks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't "hate" any brand or truck, what I don't like is the gap in quality that started in these last years, specifically in ETS2. For an example, just look at the older Scania R and Streamline and compare them with the Next Gen R&S. I'm aware that new modifications in these old trucks such update textures or new parts, requires changes in the license or even new ones.

fJVvhKb.png

4 hours ago, Ghοst said:

Personally I don't like the Volvos & Western Stars on American Truck. Not enough power behind them to do much.

this can be easily fixed with a little save editing and/or workshop mods that work in TMP :)

i dont rly hate any trucks TBH, in either game. i can understand people dont like western star for lack of  options and i feel the same way but its not a bad truck in my opinion. i guess if i was to pick a brand i drive the least and say thats the brand i am most not a fan  of it would probably be Iveco.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Scania and Volvo(both games) ?

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Archived