Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

WOT not Syncing at End Of Job

Stringbean

I'm not sure where the issues lies. I'm on the Promods server and my profile is connected to World of Trucks and I pick a job selecting External Contracts. However, I often get the message after dropping off the delivery saying Cannot Sync with WOT, it then reloads and puts me in the same place again so I have to abandon the job. Is it a conflict with Promods and WOT? 

Lastly, what about this one I've never come across before. Same thing, I'm on Promods Server and connected to WOT for an External contract but when I choose and accept a job I get the message saying something like, Modded truck or trailer is too big for the spot, please use another vehicle. Now my truck is not modded in any way, it's the default Volvo so what does this mean? It also happens to my buddy as well when we try to accept a job. It's intermittent, sometimes we are fine, sometimes not. 

World of Trucks' jobs don't get along so good with Promods map modifications. Many places are changed, even slightly, these changes are detected by WoT server as not matching the expected delivery point and it will send that "Cannot sync" message. You can always exit and finish the game in single player or MP but using a not-modded map (SP with Promods disabled or MP in any servers other than Promods ones). The second error about the truck being too big, not sure but it's probably due to the same synchronization errors between the modified place in the map and what WoT expects that place to be. This is why it's not recommended to pick WoT jobs when using Promods.

What @FernandoCR [ESP] said, WoT server periodically checks your position on the map, so even if both starting and destination cities are not modified, chances are, somewhere between them there will be changes, and server will be unable to track your position for the whole route, and suspend the job eventually.

I've had this "modded truck or trailer is too big" problem appear in ATS multiplayer (so no modded map) long time ago, I think it had something to do with randomly spawned trailes or other objects occupying spawning spot for your trailer, but supposedly it's been fixed, but don't know if it was only related to multiplayer, or bug with WoT alone. Promods has some bugs, each new version introuduces some new ones, while known bugs get fixed, but more importantly, it is absolutely not checked for compatibility with WoT.

WoT is synchronised with the base map. Unfortunately it does not work with promods or any other map mod. It constantly retrieves your location from the game and when you are at promods, it is an unknown location for WoT. Thus, it gives an error.

About the trailers, some company yards in Promods are too narrow for double or triple trailers. That might be the issue if you are trying to get a double trailer job.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived