Volvvo FH16 Sleeper Cabin not working in MP?

Orovcol

Question

Heya there,

I think this problem is already known, though I would still like to talk about it. 

I wanted to drive in MP with my Volvo FH16 Sleeper but the game crashes, every single time I press on "Drive". I opened the game.log and saw that the cabin is not compatible with the CB device in a certain kind of  way:

"00:00:56.530 : <WARNING> [model] Model geometry '/model/cb_radio/cb_radio.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6714 - expected version 506d6715. Converting... 00:00:56.531 : <WARNING> [model] Model animation '/model/cb_radio/volume.pma' has incorrect file version 3 - expected version 4. Converting... 00:00:56.531 : <ERROR> Missing model descriptor: /vehicle/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/interior/sleeper_h.pmd"

I'm a bit sad that this truck configuration does not work in MP. That's why my question would be: Is there a way to fix this problem from the developer's side? I would really appreciate a fix for this cabin. 

Best Regards,

Simu :D

6 answers to this question

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Best Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

Dear @Simu

It is an issue between Truckersmp and scs integration. We hope it will be resolved with updates soon. Change the cabin in single player mode then log in to multiplayer mode. The problem will be resolved.

Kind Regards,

'' R4VEN '

It is problem with the interior that comes with the sleeper cabin, and the interior is separate part, so I guess you could use save editing to swap the interior from globetrotter cabins.

From the outside, it will be sleeper cabin, in the inside, it will not match the height of the exterior, but this may work as a temporary workaround, don't know if anybody tried this.

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.