The city of Calais along with the port is getting an update in 1.39!

dragonslayingmaster1000

Well, I am looking forward to get rid of that stupid and dangerous interchange outside the city where anyone going to the port have to dodge C-D road trolls, something like what they have already done to Reims and Lille, but that isn't shown in the pics.

Anyway, them sheep don't really go to the port , so they won't notice anything further than repair shop and garage.

How about Germany Rebulding Part 3 (looking at you, Duisburg) do you think it will arrive anytime soon, or will it rip C-D road appart?

13 minutes ago, Busman11 said:

I'm really looking forward to the reskin of Calais i think is going to look and amazing and cant wait to see it in TMP 

Yep, same here

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

20 hours ago, Granite said:

Well, I am looking forward to get rid of that stupid and dangerous interchange outside the city where anyone going to the port have to dodge C-D road trolls, something like what they have already done to Reims and Lille, but that isn't shown in the pics.

Anyway, them sheep don't really go to the port , so they won't notice anything further than repair shop and garage.

How about Germany Rebulding Part 3 (looking at you, Duisburg) do you think it will arrive anytime soon, or will it rip C-D road appart?

They already reworked the area around Duisburg, part 3 is just going to be finishing up southern Germany as you can see on the map on this blog post https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/04/germany-revisited-2.html

On 9/28/2020 at 3:38 AM, JamesS014 said:

I am looking forward to the reskin of Calais. :)

Me too!

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Unnamed88008 said:

There is no two lane road to the service and traffic lights are removed. Just imagine what will happen there in the first day after TMP will release support for the newest version.

Duisburg v2

At least there will be no traffic on enrty-exit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @dragonslayingmaster1000,

Thank you for your post on our forums. However, as this post has now been inactive for the last 14 days, I will now have to move your post to the Archive.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived