Old Modded Steering Wheels

Lime.

Hey everyone. Who remembers the good old days of TruckersMP where we could use custom modded steering wheels such as the Scania Vabis wheel and the 4 spoke DAF wheel. Unfortunately the mod now ends up with you getting kicked. It has been doing this for a long time now and I would love to see it come back to TruckersMP again. Tell me what you guys think should happen to them ?

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Granite said:

I udesrstand, but this style is just not my thing. IRL steering wheel typically also have some buttons for radio, dashboard, cruise control etc., I wonder how people who put this in the truck deal with that.

Yeah I get what you mean. Different people have different tastes ?‍♂️

8 hours ago, Granite said:

To me, those wheels looks silly and out of place inside the modern trucks, on top of that they are way too big for trucks with power steering.

You realise a lot of drivers fit them for the look irl, its homage to the old trucks & its known as a " retro fit " or Holland style " ....You tend to see them at truckfest! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived