0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

OMGGGGGG

This game is so unreal!!!!!111111 Turn on speedlimiter!!!!!!111 This is real!!!!11111 Make the distances between cities larger!!!!!!11111 In real it's larger!!!!11111 Make cities larger!!!!!11111 They're larger in real!!!!!111111

Sorry guys, but that's how this disscusion looks. This is only game and if we search unreal things, we will find them anyway. If you meet troll, it makes no difference whether he drives on you with the speed 90 kmph or 200 kmph. Always it'll be 100% damage. Oh, there's one difference. Maybe you will fly longer. Please don't flame, it won't change anything. 70% of community wants speedlimiter off and by saying "I won't play multiplayer anymore" you won't effect anything

Regards,

MrDyrektor

• Upvote 2

I think that this topic already reached it's limits about this, lol, but anyway...

This is a discussion forum. I think that the Admins should give more attention to report system, so that the trolls can be banned. Just that. If you want to drive with speed limiters, just turn it on at game options. Sometimes you NEED to go faster, but of corse you MUST drive within the rules. This is my opinion.

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

At last, the best way to satisfy all people playing ETS2MP is to make 2 different servers, with and w/o speedlimiter. What about me, i dont want to play this game w/o speedlimiter - too much inadequate players on the road and i don't want to spend 80% of game time to dodge from them and write reports. Thats all, Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Guys... I think you have all forgotten what rights really mean.

IF the speed limiter is ON, players get ONLY ONE OPTION, which is driving at 90 km/h.

IF the speed limiter is OFF, players get TWO OPTIONS, which are driving at 90 km/h or more than that.

Based on rights... Guess which one of those two gives the players more freedom? The second one. And I'm not talking about rammers and all that, they should get a permanent ban so we don't have to worry about them anymore. But... Don't you guys think the best option is the one in which the players get more options to chose from? Speed limiter off gives us a better chance, we can decide to play with it or not... If it is on... We don't have a vote on that. Think about it.

76561198072784695.png

Keep the speedlimiter removed and just enforce speed limit around EP

There is no reason to be forced to drive 90 on long distances, the only problem is Rotterdam as far as I know. If you dont like lag or other people in a multiplayer game, just avoid the area.

Just my 2 cents..

'"EU1 server was nearly full all the time before the patch."'

that's a misleading info...  the slot limit was only 2000...
you can campare it to the previous patch where the limit was 4000....but there were only about 2300/2400+ users out of 4000 during peak time  (unless 
saturday or sunday)....
ets2 mp has been in decline recently.the ammount of people here is decreasing day by day.
so i guess that's why the devs tried to freshen things up by putting  speed limiter off. which is i guess, fine for many people who wants to have fun.

OMGGGGGG

This game is so unreal!!!!!111111 Turn on speedlimiter!!!!!!111 This is real!!!!11111 Make the distances between cities larger!!!!!!11111 In real it's larger!!!!11111 Make cities larger!!!!!11111 They're larger in real!!!!!111111

Sorry guys, but that's how this disscusion looks. This is only game and if we search unreal things, we will find them anyway. If you meet troll, it makes no difference whether he drives on you with the speed 90 kmph or 200 kmph. Always it'll be 100% damage. Oh, there's one difference. Maybe you will fly longer. Please don't flame, it won't change anything. 70% of community wants speedlimiter off and by saying "I won't play multiplayer anymore" you won't effect anything

Regards,

MrDyrektor

Actually there is a big difference if the Speed limiter would be on.

If you think, you are driving 90km/h, how can the troll catch u, if it wouldn't be enabled and you drive 90km/h they will just go past u +120km/h and let's say ram you off.

• Upvote 1

I only used to do 85-90 as it was, but now, all i do is check the mirror all the time....just to se whos going to crash in to the back of my truck. Rubbish idea.  This was the problem in the first place, little kids, that just ff around, now will have all the chance. So, we resolve one problem, with another.

Guys, so. The ramming was always a problem. If someone want to ram, they would ram you with 90km/h or 140km/h. Plus, accidents happens too IRL because of people who go too fast and can't control the truck. I played all yesterday with Limiter off and got no problems at all. Also, i had more fun because i stayed with my friends and ad a little "race" about who delivers faster without damage. This update let everyone have fun. You want to go by the limit? Ok, activate the limiter from the options and you're done. You get rammed? Report. Just don't always complain. there's a lot of people who enjoys this. Ok that is a simulator, but the game itself (sp) let you go over the speed because (as said before) SCS knows that this is a GAME. 
Congrats to the modders, you did an awesome job guys! 

• Upvote 2

76561198080170290.png

haha all the 'kool kidz' saying stuff like "omg, nerds, if you want realism go outside! *tut* gawwwwd"

Seriously? Why did you buy a truck simulator if you get bored easily when driving slowly? haha, there's no logic in that. If you didn't want realism and you think that driving slowly is boring, why on earth did you buy a truck driving simulator? :D

SCS added an option to disable the speed limiter in singleplayer because nobody else can suffer at the hands of your no doubt aweful driving when you're in singleplayer, but multiplayer brings in a whole different issue, and the speed limiter belongs in place to ensure that everybody follows the max realistic speed cap of a real truck across most of mainland Europe, regardless of whatever terrible excuses they have for wanting to go faster... My favourite is "Well I drive perfectly safely doing 120kmph" lol.

Most people seem blissfully unaware of how poor of a driver they are in-game, they don't check their mirrors as often as they should, they don't look left or right before pulling out of a T-Junction, they don't slow down to a stop before looking left and right and THEN pulling out of  T-Junction, hell.. Most people I see on the roads here can't even keep their truck & trailer firmly within their lane!

I'm going out on a limb when I say that maybe, MAYBE 30% of the total player population actually drives properly (properly meaning what would be classed as legal road usage in RL), and from my experience the real figure is farrrr lower than that.

My point is that alot of you think you're good drivers and can handle more speed, but the reality of the situation is very different, you can't, but usually only the decent drivers around you can see that.

If i'm around another driver for long, either as i'm being overtaken, when i'm overtaking, driving behind someone on a narrow B-Road (country road) or whatever, I have come to expect them to do something dangerous, clumsy or just plain stupid due to having no control over their truck, but if you confront them about what they just did wrong, they'll swear blind that they're the best driver in the world and have no idea what you're talking about... So giving them the ability to drive even faster imho is just daft, and i'm glad the speed limiter is being put back in place.

While i'm here actually i'd like to ask alot of you to read the highway code, as it's very rare indeed that I see someone actually following it at all times online.

The end.

• Upvote 6

3D3cmCR.png

After playing a few more hours last night i hope they provide us with a server with the limiter on. 

I love the fact the limiter was removed so i can truck the long distances a bit faster but getting rammed every 2-3 minutes by TR kiddies driving 150 without load, quick saving, quick loading just to ram you again 3 minutes later.

This needs to stop or i will be forced to play SP again or warp people to the other side of the map when they close in with 120+ kp/h. Both "solutions" are unacceptable imho.

Even the RU guys were driving like gentleman :D

• Upvote 1