0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

I think people should decide what they want, when speed limiter was added the community complained, now when it was removed, complain again. How can developers to please everyone?

I honestly think EU1 server have more players because of collisions not because of the speed limiter.

76561198136626057.png

You guys are confusing the 2 different sides of the argument, those pro and those against the speed limiter, there never was a singular group known as "The community" in this argument, there was only those for and those against it, which are both represented in this thread.

The sides havn't changed, just the pro speed limit people have won twice now, as it should be in a realistically simulated enviroment.

You can never please everyone, so the best they can do is stay true to the type of product they're offering, in this case a realistic truck simulation MP mod, meaning realism should always be given priority in these decissions to stay true to the original point of the base game.

3D3cmCR.png

Even though I hate trollers and rammers I consider the speed limit a completely unnecessary tool. Today I could cruise at 110 km/h no problem and had the best time of my life in the Server, didn't encounter any trollers/rammers. If the Admins decide to put it back (which is already a thing apparently) I would suggest to put the limit on 120 km/h or even 100 km/h, the game is much more dynamic when you travel at those speeds. Whatever the stuff decides will be fine, I'm just speaking my mind out here. I wouldn't put the speed limit back, but if I had to, it would be limited to 120 km/h, not 90 km/h. So far, my experience playing with no limit has been a complete success and now I have no reasons to go back to single player. We will see what happens. Damn people who can't control their truck at 120 km/m  :angry:

• Upvote 1

76561198072784695.png

the picture you posted there hopper doesnt match with your post, you said you wanted it to remain off yet you posted a picture of the vote and the majority is they want it back on

close to 50 50 with limiter slightly ahead, Poll is bad seeing there is 2 options for no limiter and one for limiter

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Said one thing not fighting lol but ok

Got excited for nothing devs change their mind so quick and based on small population of players. Oh well.just the usual

You might want to ask admins how many players were banned past 24 hours. This number speaks louder than small percentage of all MP players visiting this forum. Been there, couldn't drive further than a few kilometers without being rammed. No speed limit is a magnet for trolls and I bet they were excited too. I guess it's all been said in previous 20 pages of this post ;)

• Upvote 1

Seriously... what is truck?

You guys are confusing the 2 different sides of the argument, those pro and those against the speed limiter, there never was a singular group known as "The community" in this argument, there was only those for and those against it, which are both represented in this thread.

The sides havn't changed, just the pro speed limit people have won twice now, as it should be in a realistically simulated enviroment.

You can never please everyone, so the best they can do is stay true to the type of product they're offering, in this case a realistic truck simulation MP mod, meaning realism should always be given priority in these decissions to stay true to the original point of the base game.

"Stay true to the original point of the base game."

Base game has ability to disable it. Enough said. Anyways I like the decision of EU #2 having collision + no speed limiter therefore I can't argue with that.

You might want to ask admins how many players were banned past 24 hours. This number speaks louder than small percentage of all MP players visiting this forum. Been there, couldn't drive further than a few kilometers without being rammed. No speed limit is a magnet for trolls and I bet they were excited too. I guess it's all been said in previous 20 pages of this post ;)

I did a 2K km trip with no problems 

• Upvote 1

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Holy cow! I take a 350 mile run to Tusla and back and this thread has gone from 4 pages to 21!

So going off of the first 4 pages I read, I feel a point has to be made on the speed limiter everyone is worried about. I have no opinion on it right now, but if a server side economy was to ever be implemented, it would be a bad idea to not have the limiter. right now if someone wrecks us we can always grab some quick cash from a mod in SP so it aint a big deal.

Was that directed at my post? As it makes zero sense. Firstly, you yourself have just stated your opinion and that's exactly what this forum is for whether you like it or not, so learn some manners and try not to speak in contradictory riddles next time.

Secondly, the aim of the game is to be a simulated truck driver based in a calm, relaxing enviroment, while respecting the road rules and other road users. The aim of the game is NOT to overtake other drivers (infact in both RL and written in the MP server rules, it is against the rules to overtake another truck unless you are going significantly faster, ergo it is not something that is supposed to happen often). If your main objective is to overtake other trucks, a racer, then you're in the wrong game and won't enjoy your stay here for long, as you'll get bored of the lack of rewards and sparkly trinkets you get for playing, even as you're pelting down the motorway at 200kmph. From what you wrote, all you seem to want to do is have your foot to the floor trying to overtake the guy infront of you, until you, the other guy, or both of you crash because you were racing.

Even if your ignorant remark wasn't directed at my post, my point still stands.

Are you crazy? Go to real life, boy... if you see any truck running at 170km/h in the highway with trailer I can consider your comment.

Trucks are not made to much speed, maybe 100, 110km/h with not much weight, but the actual reality is that ETS2 MP BECOME A NEED FOR SPEED.

"Oh, but I drive cool and fast and don't hit anyone"

Cool, but you're not everyone. If you can't educate them, punish them.

No guys i`m not crazy and you should get a life because you don't understand one thing . 

Its just a game its not real life if you want to go real life go but for a game its not that a big issue SCS Software the creaters of the game didn't put the limiter on the trucks because they saw how boring it is to drive alone with 90km/h .. you don't see nothing here .. and if you ask me if i`m a boy i`m not i`m 28 yr .. you should get a life because really i saw trucks go 120km/h on highways if the speed limit in real life is 90 km/h you think in all cases is respected ? .. no i tell you that but this is not the case here i tell you that in the game you cannot create a real simulator the real thing is in real life not in a game so please do not use inappropriate language with me .

TX 

No guys i`m not crazy and you should get a life because you don't understand one thing . 

Its just a game its not real life if you want to go real life go but for a game its not that a big issue SCS Software the creaters of the game didn't put the limiter on the trucks because they saw how boring it is to drive alone with 90km/h .. you don't see nothing here .. and if you ask me if i`m a boy i`m not i`m 28 yr .. you should get a life because really i saw trucks go 120km/h on highways if the speed limit in real life is 90 km/h you think in all cases is respected ? .. no i tell you that but this is not the case here i tell you that in the game you cannot create a real simulator the real thing is in real life not in a game so please do not use inappropriate language with me .

TX 

They do respect cuz european trucks are limited to 85-95km/h so there is no way of driving over that speed. I dont know where you live tho.