0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

Whats the command to report someone. It used to be: /report <ID> <message>. I just tried that but it came up with unknown command. Someone crashed into me causing me to have 36% damage and now "they" have gotten away with it. Would someone be of help to tell me what I have to write now plz. Thanks

Just launched ETS2MP and have been driving from Berlin to Southampton for about 10 minutes, i've been rammed 3 times and have been deafened by horn spam by the kids drawn back by the removal of the speed limiter.

I'm done, thanks to all of you regulars and decent drivers that i've driven with and passed for all the fun, but I can't play like this again! A great mod was ruined, this day.

P.S - To those that are saying that the speed limiter is optionally on/off, yes it is, but whether you have it on or not doesn't prevent the idiot behind you doing 150kmp/h around a corner from smashing you into the sky, it's meaningless.

• Upvote 5

3D3cmCR.png

I will say just  one time .. for your above post your wrong and your acting like a child right now .. the speed limiter off its the best that happen to this mode when the speed limiter was on no fun was on the server just running all alone at the road right now is a very nice driving .. and you pass someone else its a game and if you dont like it go sp .. in sp you can play with or without speed limiter so please keep your opinion for your self

Thanks ..'

youre just lying, the most people who drive without the limmiter dont want to play normal!! they see it as a race game, and are some ignorrant kids who like to ram others. thats why you got the no collision zone everywhere,,

For those saying: EU 2 was for the speeders they should've stayed there, blah blah...

The reason why EU 2 was not getting players is because it was simply no collission which made it bullshit. Most of us, that wanted the speed limiter off in the first place wanted to play it normally without speed limiter and not having it no collission as well. 

This is a simulator game, yes I agree with you and the trucks IRL are limited to 85 km/h. However, even if it's a simulator game it's still a game which we're playing to have fun. It is quite boring when you're alone on the road (at which in IRL you would have normal cars around, trucks, vans or what not) going 90 km/h which would be a bit too slow considering we wouldn't have anybody to watch out for except for the other truckers that might come from the other side every once in a while. 

Anyways, I'm glad they finally removed the speedlimiter as I finally got myself a reason to come back to ETS2MP. 

Dude youre acting like a child. if you want youre speed limmiter off go play a race game instead of eurotruck SIMULATOR <-------            you kids ruin the whole mp with ramming, cutting corners and speeding everything, they got a free roam server for you and youre childish friends!

I will say just  one time .. for your above post your wrong and your acting like a child right now .. the speed limiter off its the best that happen to this mode when the speed limiter was on no fun was on the server just running all alone at the road right now is a very nice driving .. and you pass someone else its a game and if you dont like it go sp .. in sp you can play with or without speed limiter so please keep your opinion for your self

Thanks ..'

From FB

We are working on servers so they are offline. Due to sync problems, we will create two servers EU #1 and EU #2 with the same specifications (collisions enabled, speedlimiter disabled) with a limit of 2 300 users instead of one server with a limit of 5 000 users now.

Pracujemy na serwerach tak więc są one offline. Z powodu problemów z synchronizacja, stworzymy dwa serwery EU #1 oraz EU #2 z tymi samymi specyfikacjami (kolizje włączone, speedlimiter wyłączony) z limitem ustawionym na 2 300 użytkowników na serwer zamiast jednego serwera z limitem 5 000 użytkowników jak teraz.

Dude youre acting like a child. if you want youre speed limmiter off go play a race game instead of eurotruck SIMULATOR <-------            you kids ruin the whole mp with ramming, cutting corners and speeding everything, they got a free roam server for you and youre childish friends!

You're the one acting like a child spamming caps and insulting. My avg speed is 120 MPH which is around 70-75 MPH, no where near racing.

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

We are working on servers so they are offline. Due to sync problems, we will create two servers EU #1 and EU #2 with the same specifications (collisions enabled, speedlimiter disabled) with a limit of 2 300 users instead of one server with a limit of 5 000 users now.

Now let's hope they turn on the Speed Limiter on EU #1 and never touch it again :)

EU #2 Will be just the same as EU #1  except it will have speed limiter disabled.

This is how i want it to be.

like that will help? create a mature server and a kiddy zone please, because this will ruin a lot of players comming to ets2 mp. and who knows.. maybe some are going to create there own mp again? 

From FB

Pracujemy na serwerach tak więc są one offline. Z powodu problemów z synchronizacja, stworzymy dwa serwery EU #1 oraz EU #2 z tymi samymi specyfikacjami (kolizje włączone, speedlimiter wyłączony) z limitem ustawionym na 2 300 użytkowników na serwer zamiast jednego serwera z limitem 5 000 użytkowników jak teraz.

Thanks ..'

Was that directed at my post? As it makes zero sense. Firstly, you yourself have just stated your opinion and that's exactly what this forum is for whether you like it or not, so learn some manners and try not to speak in contradictory riddles next time.

Secondly, the aim of the game is to be a simulated truck driver based in a calm, relaxing enviroment, while respecting the road rules and other road users. The aim of the game is NOT to overtake other drivers (infact in both RL and written in the MP server rules, it is against the rules to overtake another truck unless you are going significantly faster, ergo it is not something that is supposed to happen often). If your main objective is to overtake other trucks, a racer, then you're in the wrong game and won't enjoy your stay here for long, as you'll get bored of the lack of rewards and sparkly trinkets you get for playing, even as you're pelting down the motorway at 200kmph. From what you wrote, all you seem to want to do is have your foot to the floor trying to overtake the guy infront of you, until you, the other guy, or both of you crash because you were racing.

Even if your ignorant remark wasn't directed at my post, my point still stands.

• Upvote 2

3D3cmCR.png

Thanks ..'

Are you crazy? Go to real life, boy... if you see any truck running at 170km/h in the highway with trailer I can consider your comment.

Trucks are not made to much speed, maybe 100, 110km/h with not much weight, but the actual reality is that ETS2 MP BECOME A NEED FOR SPEED.

"Oh, but I drive cool and fast and don't hit anyone"

Cool, but you're not everyone. If you can't educate them, punish them.

• Upvote 2

ETS2MP Version 0.1.5 is a big step backward because of inactivating the speedlimiter.

This is simulation game which should be as much realistic as it could.

I haven't play for two or three months and now when I would like to play then lack of speedlimiter discourages me to this completely.

PS: Sorry for my english ;)

• Upvote 1

I don't want to go 55mph boring as hell. Just because I want to go a bit faster doesn't mean I want to race. Racing is way more than 90mph (around 150kph). Oh and I play normal thank you very much...

And you know the difference between a car and a truck, do you? :blink: I know that a plane is way faster than the players without the speed limiter are right now, but that doesn't mean that 150 kph is a slow or even an appropriate speed for a f***ing truck!

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Now let's hope they turn on the Speed Limiter on EU #1 and never touch it again :)

EU #2 Will be just the same as EU #1  except it will have speed limiter disabled.

This is how i want it to be.

Totally agree with this post. Havent been able to complete a single delivery without gatting rammed @ 140kph

• Upvote 1

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

You're the one acting like a child spamming caps and insulting. My avg speed is 120 MPH which is around 70-75 MPH, no where near racing.

14izhox.png

Both of you stop fighting now!

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator