Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

Yeah, that's fine. Before, I almost never reported in-game, as usually nothing happened. And I play @European time, that's when admins usually are online. Now, reports will go x10 because of people speeding and crashing and there are 3000 more player slots. Do you really think reporting is the answer or the solution to anything? 

So, find a solution and communicate it to the Admins. Till now, the solution is the report system.

How funny is viewing people with problems, but don't give any solution.

PS: You are complaining the old report system too, so don't tell me that the problem is the speed limiter now...

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

Speedlimiter has been disabled.

Well done. You've opened up the game to rammers, trolls and more likely people are going to drive dangerously and cause collisions and make the game unbearable for those of us that preferred realism over stupidity.

• Upvote 3

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

So, find a solution and communicate it to the Admins. Till now, the solution is the report system.

How funny is viewing people with problems, but don't give any solution.

PS: You are complaining the old report system too, so don't tell me that the problem is the speed limiter now...

Fair enough. It's not just me, lots of players complain about the reporting system. The solution is to have a recording software and make reports in the forum with video evidence. The problem with this is that most recording software "eats" a lot of HDD space, lowers FPS rates, etc. And in my case, with less than 500 Kbps upload speed, putting a 1GB video in Youtube can take hours.

And I'm not telling you or anyone else that the problem in the report system has anything to do with the speed limiter... I'm saying that before it didn't work so good, and now it'll be much worse, with more than double possible drivers in the server and lots of people driving insanely fast. This will bring a huge increase in the number of reports. If in-game admins had a difficult time before to sort them out, it's going to be like 10x worse now.

Those are just my thoughts, everybody is welcome to agree or disagree, that's what forums are made for ;-)

Well done. You've opened up the game to rammers, trolls and more likely people are going to drive dangerously and cause collisions and make the game unbearable for those of us that preferred realism over stupidity.

like there are no trollers when there was a limiter...  You will always have trollers/rammers with or w/o limiter

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Fair enough. It's not just me, lots of players complain about the reporting system. The solution is to have a recording software and make reports in the forum with video evidence. The problem with this is that most recording software "eats" a lot of HDD space, lowers FPS rates, etc. And in my case, with less than 500 Kbps upload speed, putting a 1GB video in Youtube can take hours.

And I'm not telling you or anyone else that the problem in the report system has anything to do with the speed limiter... I'm saying that before it didn't work so good, and now it'll be much worse, with more than double possible drivers in the server and lots of people driving insanely fast. This will bring a huge increase in the number of reports. If in-game admins had a difficult time before to sort them out, it's going to be like 10x worse now.

Those are just my thoughts, everybody is welcome to agree or disagree, that's what forums are made for ;-)

Now I agree with you :)

But as you said, recording for some people isn't a solution.

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

People people, read between the lines, here's what I'm seeing, speed limiter removed, new "Standardized" reporting system, 1 server removed! rumors of an upcoming better reporting system.....come on, you don't see it ?  

They will implement a server based user profile, so reports will go to your profile, accidents, bans, speeding fines, etc, whoohoo !! rammers beware, it all makes sense, think about it. 

Time to implement my suggested rating system :) http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/3361-safety-rating/

For those saying: EU 2 was for the speeders they should've stayed there, blah blah...

The reason why EU 2 was not getting players is because it was simply no collission which made it bullshit. Most of us, that wanted the speed limiter off in the first place wanted to play it normally without speed limiter and not having it no collission as well. 

This is a simulator game, yes I agree with you and the trucks IRL are limited to 85 km/h. However, even if it's a simulator game it's still a game which we're playing to have fun. It is quite boring when you're alone on the road (at which in IRL you would have normal cars around, trucks, vans or what not) going 90 km/h which would be a bit too slow considering we wouldn't have anybody to watch out for except for the other truckers that might come from the other side every once in a while. 

Anyways, I'm glad they finally removed the speedlimiter as I finally got myself a reason to come back to ETS2MP. 

Rest in piece ETS2 EU MP. Your server is starting having major lag issues already now with 2400-2500players (players start to spawn only 200meters in distance and entering a chat takes more than a second to be accepted), combine that with all the people abusing the speed limiter. I'll try the US server (when it's online) instead. What a shame...

• Upvote 1

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

like there are no trollers when there was a limiter...  You will always have trollers/rammers with or w/o limiter

More so now than before. As I said, it gives people the oppurtunity to be more stupid now than it did before.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Speed limiter removed? Why?

The only people that this will please are the ones that find enjoyment in deliberately ruining other peoples gameplay experience, or those that simply cannot drive and are too impatiant to follow the road speed limits themselves...

I can't say for sure at this point, but since there's no reason to go above 90km/h in the first place, this will just wreck the mod like it did the first time around, and my interest in the mp mod will likely fade.

• Upvote 6

3D3cmCR.png

OK. I've made a misjudgment. I withdraw all I said in that topic before :)

MP is unplayable now, seemed like speed limiter wouldn't change anything but apparently it did. I've just loaded my saves for the 5th time after driving enormous distance of 20 km max, till someone decided to overtake or just speedramm "for the fun". Started to record, but I just want to drive as I did a day before and not fill in the report forms. 

Looks like it takes only one change in the game to attract hordes of immature idiots. Be back when troglodytes get bored. 

Anyways, I'm glad they finally removed the speedlimiter as I finally got myself a reason to come back to ETS2MP. 

You'll find a reason to run away after just one day ;) unless the 2nd of April will be more serious.

• Upvote 1

Seriously... what is truck?

Hey dev team!

I'm another one that are suffering with trolls on MP.

In the past the chalange was do the job in time, now the job is be alive in the game.

I've been damaged by trolls with 100% of damage 2 times since the speedlimiter was disabled.

And I cant report quickly because sometimes the right click doesn't work and I've 5s to report the player.

PLEASE FIX IT. :(

• Upvote 2

Speed limit back on again - NOW!!!!!!!

I now have tryed getting from Sawnsea to Ostrawa 3 times, everytime I get hit by fast trucks and get so much damage that I have to start over again "NOT FUNNY".

I for one didn't buy a racing game but a Trucking game and I refuse to drive more then max 90KmH and that's what one have to do not to get hit by "biip biip" that think they know how to drive a truck.

The game has gone from being a fun time to being a true nightmare.

• Upvote 5