0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

My only question is,

where is the working download?

Because if I download it and try to unzip it, it isn't even broken.

There's just nothing in the zip file. 

And I'm jealous of the people who can play. So I want to know what I can do about this.

I already looked for it at the forum, but there is no answer to it...

I downloaded and installed it yesterday without problems. Redownloaded file just now and compared MD5 sum (with the yesterday's one). They are the same, so its probably something wrong with your browser.

76561198013530245.png

the obvious thing is - majority wants NO speedlimiter. So those 50 year old dudes crying about loss of it can either go back to Singleplayer or just stop bitchin' and deal with it.

That majority had EU#2 with NO speedlimiter and didn't use it. I never saw that server more than 30% populated (and that was at moments when EU#1 was down for whatever reasons). So all this time crying about forced speed limiter but playing in the speed-limited server? Maybe it's not about going fast but about being able to troll more people?

That majority had EU#2 with NO speedlimiter and didn't use it. I never saw that server more than 30% populated (and that was at moments when EU#1 was down for whatever reasons). So all this time crying about forced speed limiter but playing in the speed-limited server? Maybe it's not about going fast but about being able to troll more people?

people like to play with other people. So yea not many used EU2 since no one was on it. They like to play with the majority

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

About trolls/idiots, if you see someone doing something, then just report them, that's not a big deal, and driving too fast might just make their trolling harder because they'll flip the hell out of themselves before they could even get to you. We have more than enough admins to punish anyone who's gonna disturb your driving and abuse that speed limit, trolling was before, trolling is still happening and will happen, the speed limit won't make a major change besides more self accidents or faster deliveries on the brighter side of things.

I've reported more than 10 people and nothing has happened to them.. blocking, trolling, ramming etc.. Nothing it just seems that most of the admins spend their day at EP :)

Im actually suprised so many were complaining about the limiter, and now everyone leaves..

Don't worry, people will get over it. I'm sort of wondering why the server seems to be going up and down now? It says my protocol version does not match, even though I can launch MP and pass the version check just fine.

Lol...

We play on EU1 cause it has colision, more realism... What's the point on playing with no colisions? With this update we'll see who respect the other players. ;)

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

people like to play with other people. So yea not many used EU2 since no one was on it. They like to play with the majority

Majority wanted no speed limiter. DEVs started a server with no speed limiter.

Logic: Majority would go to that server and limited one would become almost empty.

Now, can you explain why "no one was on it" ??

This reason: "They like to play with the majority"  - So the majority was preferring the server with speed limiter ?? It doesn't add up... Unless there are two majorities!

I used to think that way as well, that's why I always prefered playing in MP instead of SP. However I want to enjoy my ride, that's why I'm driving within speed limits. But after my first trip after the update I might rethink about the joy of playing in MP since almost everyone is just mad on the road, always with the foot hard on the floor. With the speed limiter that would already have been annoying, but now it's just worse as there were tons of people either turning themselves in the corner, overtaking me with a difference of at least 50 kph on the motorway always hitting me, doing drag races in cities, and one fool even managed to crash into a fuel station... Any mature driver wouldn't even want to drive far more than 90 kph in a f***ing TRUCK!

And all this occured while the server was rather empty, so I don't want to imagine what happens when there's 5000 people online. It's gonna be a mess...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Lol...

We play on EU1 cause it has colision, more realism... What's the point on playing with no colisions? With this update we'll se who respect the other players. ;)

"More realism... " "With this update we'll see..." I've seen already someone going 136 Km/h on a 60 Km/h limited country road. Is that realistic enough for you?

Don't worry, people will get over it. I'm sort of wondering why the server seems to be going up and down now? It says my protocol version does not match, even though I can launch MP and pass the version check just fine.

Probably a bug, mwl4 knows it so I think its fixed soon!

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I played yesterday (before the server crashed xD) and had no problems. Trollers/blockers/rammers will do it at any speed, whether 50/90/120 kph. IMO they need to be harsher with those punishments so they wont come back and continue to ruin the game of others so if it was harsher they would think twice before doing it,

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

"More realism... " "With this update we'll see..." I've seen already someone going 136 Km/h on a 60 Km/h limited country road. Is that realistic enough for you?

Yeah.. with this update probably no one will follow the speedlimits anymore lol.. even if people didnt follow the road rules when the speedlimiter was on, its way way way worse with the speed limiter off.

Hello people does anyone know how I make my mouse buttons so that I can report someone? I mean how to set it in my settings. Because I understand how to report someone now, but my mouse won't work. I mean I don't get a mouse thingy I only can look around with my mouse no matter what button I click

I had that problem too, it worked when I clicked the RMB.. Try that :)

It probably won't affect on anything, i've reported people so many times, never i have seen an admin punishing them or anything, they seem to be way too busy banning people for Overtaking at EP :)

Ok, but I think that in the future, if the speed limiter remains off, that people will be punished, otherwise, they wouldn't turn it off.

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

Hello people does anyone know how I make my mouse buttons so that I can report someone? I mean how to set it in my settings. Because I understand how to report someone now, but my mouse won't work. I mean I don't get a mouse thingy I only can look around with my mouse no matter what button I click

I had that problem too, it worked when I clicked the RMB.. Try that :)

Again: Use report.

Yeah, that's fine. Before, I almost never reported in-game, as usually nothing happened. And I play @European time, that's when admins usually are online. Now, reports will go x10 because of people speeding and crashing and there are 3000 more player slots. Do you really think reporting is the answer or the solution to anything? 

• Upvote 1