0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

When that happens, use the report system, that's why it exists. People have to respect each others. In real life, in a city you CAN drive more than 50 km/h, but you SOULD NOT do it, right? Same here, you can but you sould not, in respect of others. If they troll you, just report, and if you can, record it.

That's what I think.  :P

ye sure, like the reporting system was functioning before this update -.-"

You guys probably have been playing MP long before me and you have a lot more experience in that matter, but those few accidents I was involved in, happened not because of disabling the speed limit, but because of immature trolls or just impatient dummies. What annoys me the most is that this mod constantly encourages us to report abuses, but none of those I filled in were executed. And I do that very rarely and only when it's obvious malignancy. I understand the limitations though, I get that admins have a lot of work every day and I don't know how this whole report system works, but still.... :)

Unfortunately sending text based reports will yield almost no result 99.9% of the time. If you want to ensure that something is done you have to actually provide the evidence of the offence yourself by recording the moment in game and posting it here http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/107-reporting/ you have to follow the correct format for that section though. Personally I can't be bothered with it so I don't bother, due to this I can't really tell much more other than what I have.

People have to respect each others. In real life, in a city you CAN drive more than 50 km/h, but you SOULD NOT do it, right? Same here, you can but you sould not, in respect of others.

The difference between real life and ETS2MP is one can actually potentially end lives. On MP there are no moral repercussions or regret because it essentially does nothing in comparison to what would happen if a truck plowed through a car any one of us could be in. That's why we don't do it in real life. But on here it doesn't matter, hence why that doesn't really work. Most of us respect each other, but there's some that just don't care at all apart from themselves.

nz3d07.jpg

You people really need to calm down, I'm not that veteran in here to know what was in the far past but even if disabling the speed limiter didn't work before, why not give it another try after such a long time? The decision hasn't been made out of the blue and no one jumped one day and said "oh hey, let's enable it", it has most likely gone through a behind-the-stage discussion. Decisions can't please absolutely everyone, one can be extremely happy and one can be pissed off from a decision, that's how the world works - deal with it.

Even if you don't agree with that, put a little bit of trust into the management/development team and give it a shot/another shot, jumping straight away with "THIS IS TERRIBLE" won't help, and if you really really against trying it, write a constrictive criticism message to the development team and they might even reconsider that, you're not gonna do any good but being half-assed shouting out how much you hate this opinion in this topic.

If you really can't trust the development team and can't take the fact that something was decided for everyone, pack your bags and leave, you don't need to threaten that you're gonna leave, because if you can't even give a slightest chance for this or at least as I suggested before, contact the development team and share your opinion properly, then you don't really care about this community and I'm sorry if I offend you, but you if you leave the world won't turn on it's side and we'll get along with you being here.

About trolls/idiots, if you see someone doing something, then just report them, that's not a big deal, and driving too fast might just make their trolling harder because they'll flip the hell out of themselves before they could even get to you. We have more than enough admins to punish anyone who's gonna disturb your driving and abuse that speed limit, trolling was before, trolling is still happening and will happen, the speed limit won't make a major change besides more self accidents or faster deliveries on the brighter side of things.

• Upvote 2

You people really need to calm down, I'm not that veteran in here to know what was in the far past but even if disabling the speed limiter didn't work before, why not give it another try after such a long time? The decision hasn't been made out of the blue and no one jumped one day and said "oh hey, let's enable it", it has most likely gone through a behind-the-stage discussion. Decisions can't please absolutely everyone, one can be extremely happy and one can be pissed off from a decision, that's how the world works - deal with it.

Even if you don't agree with that, put a little bit of trust into the management/development team and give it a shot/another shot, jumping straight away with "THIS IS TERRIBLE" won't help, and if you really really against trying it, write a constrictive criticism message to the development team and they might even reconsider that, you're not gonna do any good but being half-assed shouting out how much you hate this opinion in this topic.

If you really can't trust the development team and can't take the fact that something was decided for everyone, pack your bags and leave, you don't need to threaten that you're gonna leave, because if you can't even give a slightest chance for this or at least as I suggested before, contact the development team and share your opinion properly, then you don't really care about this community and I'm sorry if I offend you, but you if you leave the world won't turn on it's side and we'll get along with you being here.

About trolls/idiots, if you see someone doing something, then just report them, that's not a big deal, and driving too fast might just make their trolling harder because they'll flip the hell out of themselves before they could even get to you. We have more than enough admins to punish anyone who's gonna disturb your driving and abuse that speed limit, trolling was before, trolling is still happening and will happen, the speed limit won't make a major change besides more self accidents or faster deliveries on the brighter side of things.

All said. 100% agree. We need to be with the developers team, and believe them.

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)

So true, well said. Just like when the speed limiter was first added, ton of people were upset. We just dealed with it and played. Now it is the opposite, the other side should just do the same thing. Wish people would stop acting like ramming is only done with speed limiter off. We get rammed no matter the speed. Instead of crying, we should be thanking the dev team for all the work they put in each update.

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

You took the words right of my mouth, actually you said it better than I would have :) 100% agree with you. 

How am I supposed to report someone through the TAB menu? Nothing pops up when I click on someone's name and I can't right click on peoples name since my mouse disappears.. And for that matter, there's nothing to click on?

1zlyumx.jpg

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

My only question is,

where is the working download?

Because if I download it and try to unzip it, it isn't even broken.

There's just nothing in the zip file. 

And I'm jealous of the people who can play. So I want to know what I can do about this.

I already looked for it at the forum, but there is no answer to it...

How am I supposed to report someone through the TAB menu? Nothing pops up when I click on someone's name and I can't right click on peoples name since my mouse disappears.. And for that matter, there's nothing to click on?

1zlyumx.jpg

There are buttons in a bottom part of TAB window.

76561198013530245.png