0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

I like the fact of removing the limiter.

After playing, I felt that now when we are driving on the roads, we have to be really aware of the mirrores and the enviroment. Thats reallistic.

And, the fact that now every cargo will affect directly the top speed that we could develop. 

With the limited speed, it was very rare to find the oportunity of making an overpassing mannuver. The only way you could find other truck in your way, it was if they stopped, or use too much the brake.

I like it now....

Its true, that there will be more crashes, but with a little discipline and pattience, everybody will have to drive good and find their OWN limits.

(sorry my bad english)

Here are my highlights of 30 minutes of 0.1.5 patch with speedlimiter off. This decision really ruined the simulator part of the game. Please give the USA server the speedlimiter and add guns to the EU server so they can have their GTA gameplay over here... ( i dont mind the higher ping connecting to USA if that means more serious players )

You, sir, are a hero.

Max Verstappen hype!

Here are my highlights of 30 minutes of 0.1.5 patch with speedlimiter off. This decision really ruined the simulator part of the game. Please give the USA server the speedlimiter and add guns to the EU server so they can have their GTA gameplay over here... ( i dont mind the higher ping connecting to USA if that means more serious players )

Just 1 thing i laughed so much seeing your video AHAHAHAHAHA the ferrari noise amazing!

A perfect over-dramatization to prove the point and keep the attention span of the instant gratification generation.  Loved the Formula 1 engine sounds.  Seems people don't even bother to read and analyze the main point of the post/video

This decision really ruined the simulator part of the game.

...and the video shows exactly how it's ruined it.  Seriously, I wish these insta-gratification CoD 360noscope or "suppression kill" generation would stay out of ETS2, which is known as a "comfy" game.

• Upvote 1

A perfect over-dramatization to prove the point and keep the attention span of the instant gratification generation.  Loved the Formula 1 engine sounds.  Seems people don't even bother to read and analyze the main point of the post/video

...and the video shows exactly how it's ruined it.  Seriously, I wish these insta-gratification CoD 360noscope or "suppression kill" generation would stay out of ETS2, which is known as a "comfy" game.

I stay out from ETS2 because of speedlimit on , first its a game and too boring doing long trips at 90kms , second they players must learn the rules , i tough some of players would be real drivers ... but anyway , speedlimit off , if people ram , report!

• Upvote 1

ok so the biggest problem i seen there is you going too slow for traffic, and cutting people off, how about speed up a bit? And keep an eye on your mirrors when changing lanes

• Upvote 1

ok so the biggest problem i seen there is you going too slow for traffic, and cutting people off, how about speed up a bit? And keep an eye on your mirrors when changing lanes

And if people wanted it to be more realistic they would go drive the speed limit (Which in the video is 130 and he is only going 83)

@taz0697

Person behind initiated undertake after player initiated a bog-standard simulation lane change.  He also had no lights on at night.  That's already 3 errors on part of the undertaking truck.

1. Front truck indicates he is changing back to slow lane but he dives for it anyway.

2. Undertaking is illegal.

3. No lights.

@SpeedyRTM

Cars and trucks have different speed limits and the GPS speed limit display can be changed to car or truck.  Nowhere on public EU roads are trucks allowed to do 130.

Seriously...above two posters already prove the ignorance that forced RK to go with speed limiter in the first place.

• Upvote 1

@taz0697

Person behind initiated undertake after player initiated a bog-standard simulation lane change.  He also had no lights on at night.  That's already 3 errors on part of the undertaking truck.

1. Front truck indicates he is changing back to slow lane but he dives for it anyway.

2. Undertaking is illegal.

3. No lights.

@SpeedyRTM

Cars and trucks have different speed limits and the GPS speed limit display can be changed to car or truck.  Nowhere on public EU roads are trucks allowed to do 130.

Seriously...above two posters already prove the ignorance that forced RK to go with speed limiter in the first place.

well at that im sorry you guys got messed up road rules and cant drive :(. But meanwhile in canda everyone (including big trucks) drive very safe at 120 km.

Sensibly speaking, it's probably got more to do with European roads being narrower and less straight due to topography.

Even so, the speed limits are higher overall for large trucks around where I live in the states vs euro truck sim 2.  Also cabovers are quite rare around here and ditched for aerodynamic yachts geared to drive efficiently at interstate speeds.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.