0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

The speed limits for TSM V5.4 are higher than what they were when the speed limiter was in effect on MP, be prepared to do 75MPH/120KMH in certain countries and also if you install rusmap with it. When you get used to it you'll come back and realise it's actually not that bad. But I'm referring to reasonable speeds not doing 250MPH down a country road.

i dont care about the limiter itself. i care about the stupid people who will race that game down!

i dont care about the limiter itself. i care about the stupid people who will race that game down!

Personally I haven't actually been on MP for the past few days, apart from a few hours ago when it disconnected for the update but I only clocked about 15 minutes or so. Since then I've been on the MP forum and the ST forum, I'll give a heads up if it's hell or not when I finally get round to getting back on.

nz3d07.jpg

Sorry i drive a truck in real life and sometimes i disable the speedlimiter and run to 120kms with no problems , thats not a escuse if players ram others , its their fault for doing it on propose or cant control their vehicles , the map is already huge enough to drive 700 or 1000 kms at 90 , pretty annoying , so yeah i hope it stays off!

This seems to be an april fools 

I'd like to repeat what I've already said before, I don't think this is actually an april fools. Although it's surreal to think this has actually happened, if you look at the servers you'll notice that EU2 which was originally the freeroam server that had the speedlimiter disabled and non collision enabled that it's no longer there; you'll also notice that the EU1 server has had its user capacity raised back to 5000 users where it was actually at 2000 until this patch.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers

Have a look yourselves.

nz3d07.jpg

I'd like to repeat what I've already said before, I don't think this is actually an april fools. Although it's surreal to think this has actually happened, if you look at the servers you'll notice that EU2 which was originally the freeroam server that had the speedlimiter disabled and non collision enabled that it's no longer there; you'll also notice that the EU1 server has had its user capacity raised back to 5000 users where it was actually at 2000 until this patch.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=ets2mp&module=game&section=servers

Have look yourselves.

Thanks for this. I agree, you are right :) I like this and am very glad, but I always think the worst and am just thinking maybe they will change it back after april fools :P I hope its genuine tho :)

Finally, hallelujah! Those crying, you can go the speed limiter or plays SP (exactly your response when we were upset when it was enabled).  I think it is great, finally listening to the players that voted in the poll last summer. 

For the last time, we aren't racing because we want to go faster than 55 MPH lol. Racing is way faster than 90 MPH (around 150 KPH) About realism, would you still play if they made it where it took literally 38 hours to deliver a 38 hour load? I doubt it.

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

ok all i have some information for you. current time, 12:24am UK ime, date: 1st April 2015

ok all listen i am on there now and iwent with no trailer, the speed limiter is still on, my single player config has got it turned off, i did 2 settings, but the speed limit is still turned on in the united states server. and thje freeroam server is no longer there

Kind Regards

Darkdaz

About realism, would you still play if they made it where it took literally 38 hours to deliver a 38 hour load? I doubt it.

Hell yeah man, I'd love that. This isn't sarcasm either, I just love travelling, being on the road and on the move.

nz3d07.jpg

F0sXoHx.png

it might be april fools.. as tomorrow suddenly free roam will be back.anyway greate april fools joke if it is :D

I love no speedlimiter tough. have been driving for 20 mins til lservers went down and didnt got overtaken once while iwas doing max 120 on country roads and max 130-140 on highways(those are peaks on straights)