Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

Im actually suprised so many were complaining about the limiter, and now everyone leaves..

I'm surprised myself too, I understand those that are against it and their reasoning - I share the same. But I don't know man.. this is like turning someones world upside down, it might be because although initially many were against it now they've become accustomed to it and prefer it that way. Then of course there's those that actually drive a truck in real life, if anything they have the high ground when it comes to this sort of thing because a truck doesn't go speeding down motorways.

nz3d07.jpg

I just finished Playing the new update. I did a 11 hour job and everyone behaved on the roads!.Yes some were speeding but surprisingly NO accidents!! 

I hope that it stays like this, and if so I will keep on playing it. 

Fingers crossed!!  :D

I just finished Playing the new update. I did a 11 hour job and everyone behaved on the roads!.Yes some were speeding but surprisingly NO accidents!! 

I hope that it stays like this, and if so I will keep on playing it. 

Fingers crossed!!  :D

Well, this will be interesting.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Will you stop complaining people, if the speed limiter is disabled it does not mean that you must go on full speed, besides there is an option in game itself to turn on the speed limiter in your truck through game settings. 

I pretty said the same thing! I agree with you 100%!

• Upvote 2

I was assuming we can still enable the speed limiter client side if we want to, but since nobody mentioned that I'm starting to have doubts. If it is possible, it's not really a big problem to me. I'll just drive relaxed with limiter on and have a laugh at idiots once in a while (or maybe now it will be 10 times per trip).

Edit: 6 new replies were posted while I typed those 2 lines (lol), one of wich mentiooned the client side limiter. I hope you're right man. 

(GER)

bitte gebt uns den geschwindigkeitsbegrenzer wieder . 
das macht so keinen spass wenn die leute jemanden mit 150 rein fährt .
das supporten im spiel sollte man wie vorher machen , denn wenn man erst anhalten muss 
um jemanden zu supporten ist die person bereits weg . 

wenn das spiel für euch admins noch real bleiben soll lasst es wie vorher da wo es noch lief .

vielen dank und schönen abend noch .

(ENG) 

please return to us the speed limiter. 
this makes thus nobody joke if the people somebody with 150 purely goes.
supporten in play one should make like before, because if one only must stop 
around somebody to supporten the person is already away. 

if this play for you admins still really should remain leave behind it like before where it still ran.

still thank many and nice evening.

I was assuming we can still enable the speed limiter client side if we want to, but since nobody mentioned that I'm starting to have doubts. If it is possible, it's not really a big problem to me. I'll just drive relaxed with limiter on and have a laugh at idiots once in a while (or maybe now it will be 10 times per trip).

I'm talking to a friend that's in game right now and apparently the built in gps still displays the speed limits for the road. So, although the speed limiter is now gone it's still possible to actually drive with the proper speed limit if you use CC.

nz3d07.jpg

I don't think that getting rid of that speedlimiter is good at ALL. First damn update without RootKiller and it gets lifted. I can see how these new people are going to manage this mod now. God all mighty it's going to be like a dictatorship!

• Upvote 1

I'm talking to a friend that's in game right now and apparently the built in gps still displays the speed limits for the road. So, although the speed limiter is now gone it's still possible to actually drive with the proper speed limit if you use CC.

Of course, that didn't even come to mind. Never mind then, looking forward to try the new update.

Exactly!! I personally dont care. But I prefer to have no limiter. And like said in my last comment, "It doesnt make it NFS just because they dont force the speedlimiter"

All people have to do is turn on there limiter in there settings. No big deal.

That will help us, sure. But it won't stop us from being rammed by an a*****e who thinks the game is Need for Speed, not Euro Truck SIMULATOR 2.

signature.png

Now loading the latest version of TSM map. as i said a few posts before. iam out. Maybe we will see us again, if the limiter will come back.

stupidest update ever.

The speed limits for TSM V5.4 are higher than what they were when the speed limiter was in effect on MP, be prepared to do 75MPH/120KMH in certain countries and also if you install rusmap with it. When you get used to it you'll come back and realise it's actually not that bad. But I'm referring to reasonable speeds not doing 250MPH down a country road.

nz3d07.jpg