0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

I think this might actually be legit. Freeroam server EU2 is gone and EU1 now has a server capacity of 5000 users again. The only other server is US1, no more than that one.

i think they wont close the servers directly by theirself, in my opinion, they will let the server die.

Well if this is true i´m quitting etsmp, i drive trucks in RL and they have limiters for the same reason they should be limited in the game, it´s called security for us and the others. I can play the game and drive at 120 kph without having/causing accidents but there´s a whole bunch of players that think this is need for speed and it´ll be very hard to deliver any cargo without 3/4 accidents on the way caused by overspeed

• Upvote 3

Guys, You were all mad when they first put the forced speedlimiter on and now that they took it off, You are all mad. And No, it doesnt make it NFS... Just because you can go fast doesnt make NFS. Some people just like to drive faster than 90km (55 mph). I know I like to drive fast (Hint my name Lol :D ) But I know how to do it safely. Just because you dont know it, doesnt mean that you need to down the Ets2MP Team. Be glad that they are keeping this updated to the latest patch and paying for the servers.

Please, There is no need for all this negative crap. Its just a game, there the developers of MP for Ets2. Deal with what they want to do as far as Multiplayer.

I know some may not like what I said but its the truth. And again its NOT NEED FOR SPEED just because they took off the limiter.

Have a nice day everyone :)

• Upvote 1

Guys, You were all mad when they first put the forced speedlimiter on and now that they took it off, You are all mad. And No, it doesnt make it NFS... Just because you can go fast doesnt make NFS. Some people just like to drive faster than 90km (55 mph). I know I like to drive fast (Hint my name Lol :D ) But I know how to do it safely. Just because you dont know it, doesnt mean that you need to down the Ets2MP Team. Be glad that they are keeping this updated to the latest patch and paying for the servers.

Please, There is no need for all this negative crap. Its just a game, there the developers of MP for Ets2. Deal with what they want to do as far as Multiplayer.

I know some may not like what I said but its the truth. And again its NOT NEED FOR SPEED just because they took off the limiter.

Have a nice day everyone :)

Sir, i think i will talk now for the most of all here.

Euro Truck Simulator means SIMULATOR.. Simulisation of Trucks and driving. Limiter to deactivate is forbidden in the real world. It should be forbidden here too. Maybe you can drive with 120 km/h, the most of all cant do that!

In real life im driving a Volvo FH with 460 Horse Power! Thats enoug for 90. Trucks dont need to be faster than 90 km/h!

Many players doing ROLEPLAY on this server, take a look for the virtual companys. So, u cant play this game anymore. No more fun, more crashes, you need to reload autosave at least 10 times each tour.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, the "speed-limiter update" as I want to call it, has its downsides. 

Well for me, as a Trucker who is watching his fuel too, its absolute nonsense to drive faster than 90km/h, because till ive reached this speed, ive driven more than 2 minutes. So why again should I drive faster if it was totaly ok with speed limiter on?

Ah yeah, there are still people who think a truck is a car. Well, no it isnt, and its absolute not realistic to drive with overall 30 tones or more over 90km/h.

Thats it for me. I will drive, as there would be a speedlimiter, and every other opinion on this should be placed in the other server.. Oh oops, its not existing anymore, my bad^^ Jeez

People, I really hope this is an April-joke because if not, its really an unnecessery update. Cya

GER:

Also ich frage mich echt was das soll? 

habt ihr eigentlich überhaupt Ahnung von LKW Regeln bzw der STVO, wozu bringt es Sinn jetzt mehr wie 90km/h zu fahren auf den EU #1 es hat doch gereicht das der andere so eingestellt war?

Ich glaube ihr solltet wenn ihr ein TRUCK RACING daraus macht kauft euch doch ne Carrera Bahn und ergötzt euch daran. Und 5000 Leute die darauf passen na dann viel Erfolg.

ENG:

So I really wonder what's the point?

have you actually ever idea of truck or rules of the Highway Code, to which it brings sense now more like 90km / h to drive on the EU # 1 it has been enough that the other was set to?
I think you should if its a TRUCKRACING makes it buys you, quite a slot car track and delight yourselves in it. And 5000 people on the na fit then much success.

GER:

habt ihr eigentlich überhaupt Ahnung von LKW Regeln bzw der STVO, wozu bringt es Sinn jetzt mehr wie 90km/h zu fahren auf den EU #1 es hat doch gereicht das der andere so eingestellt war?

Ich glaube ihr solltet wenn ihr ein TRUCK RACING daraus macht kauft euch doch ne Carrera Bahn und ergötzt euch daran. Und 5000 Leute die darauf passen na dann viel Erfolg.

ENG:

have you actually ever idea of truck or rules of the Highway Code, to which it brings sense now more like 90km / h to drive on the EU # 1 it has been enough that the other was set to?
I think you should if its a TRUCKRACING makes it buys you, quite a slot car track and delight yourselves in it. And 5000 people on the na fit then much success.

"Devs are working hard on next big update" is what they said. "Great work!" is what some admin says...

Seriously and with respect... this is the most annoying update ever. Should I miss Stuart? IMO, this is insulting a SIMULATOR.

Thats all. I wont be back in MP this time.

• Upvote 2

lkRjRkb.png

GER:

ENG:

GER:

ENG:

Euro Truck Simulator means SIMULATOR.. Simulisation of Trucks and driving. Limiter to deactivate is forbidden in the real world. It should be forbidden here too. Maybe you can drive with 120 km/h, the most of all cant do that!

In real life im driving a Volvo FH with 460 Horse Power! Thats enoug for 90. Trucks dont need to be faster than 90 km/h!

Many players doing ROLEPLAY on this server, take a look for the virtual companys. So, u cant play this game anymore. No more fun, more crashes, you need to reload autosave at least 10 times each tour.

Yes I get that. And I am part of a Virtual Company.... And I know its a simulator but its a game simulator, not everyone has to be realistic.

And I do know alot about trucking because most of my family are truckers, I know not all can go that fast. But here in the US, Trucks can get up to 80 mph but it depends on the truck, some are limited at 65 mph. As far as Real trucking over in the UK and EU, I cant say much because am not from around there.

Basically the greatest mistake to make, removing the speed cap. Many players already don't keep to the general traffic rules. This is gonna bring even MORE havoc than before. I surely hope you will reconsider this asap.

• Upvote 1

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

Yes I get that. And I am part of a Virtual Company.... And I know its a simulator but its a game simulator, not everyone has to be realistic.

And I do know alot about trucking because most of my family are truckers, I know not all can go that fast. But here in the US, Trucks can get up to 80 mph but it depends on the truck, some are limited at 65 mph. As far as Real trucking over in the UK and EU, I cant say much because am not from around there.

If you want to drive trucks like in the US, its time for you to wait for the US Truck Simulator. Then we wont complain, but here in Europe, thats not acceptable. I guess you have even more hp there in America.

Im actually suprised so many were complaining about the limiter, and now everyone leaves..

Im actually suprised so many were complaining about the limiter, and now everyone leaves..

Im not. If you take the Simulator out of a Simulator, the people who actually bought this game for this fact, will be pissed - like me. Well maybe its too harsh, but the speedlimiter has its meaning, and many people liked this meaning.

First they cry because of 90 kmh limit, when its rmoved they cry too...

Exactly!! I personally dont care. But I prefer to have no limiter. And like said in my last comment, "It doesnt make it NFS just because they dont force the speedlimiter"

All people have to do is turn on there limiter in there settings. No big deal.

• Upvote 1

forbidden, but not impossible.

76561198083009439.png

First they cry because of 90 kmh limit, when its rmoved they cry too...

Exactly!! I personally dont care. But I prefer to have no limiter. And like said in my last comment, "It doesnt make it NFS just because they dont force the speedlimiter"

All people have to do is turn on there limiter in there settings. No big deal.

• Upvote 1

In the EU removing speedlimiter is a big problem for you, your company and your truck. punishments are verhy high, and the police will shut down your truck. you have to pay arround 2500€ and your company arround 5000€ :-) and your truck will stay on the same point as you got controlled by the police :-)