0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

I'm all for disabling it for those of us who know how to actually remain in control of a truck, 

Even people wo say that they can control a truck at that speeds can only do that on straight roads...everywhere else they tend to go onto the incoming lane.

But that does not matter much for me since most of the time the mod crashes in the middle of playing for no apparend reason.....but maybe that got fixed too...

Disabled the speed limiter ?.

After experience and playing the MP  mod since it came out i believe i speak for all the reasonable people when i say there are still too many trolls out there to disable it. Trucks are legally limited , so doing this terminates the Sim function of the game.

Sincerely

Stephen Connell 

• Upvote 3

After experience and playing the MP  mod since it came out i believe i speak for all the reasonable people when i say there are still too many trolls out there to disable it. Trucks are legally limited , so doing this terminates the Sim function of the game.

Sincerely

Stephen Connell 

The admins are overwhelmed all the time with all reports about trolls, and rammer. Now the stupid old ramming times will come back.. So it makes more sense to play single player.

• Upvote 1

Even people who say that they can control a truck at that speeds can only do that on straight roads...everywhere else they tend to go onto the incoming lane.

Those that don't slow down for turns and bends can't control a truck even if they think they can. I'm talking about people who know how to control a truck.

Nope. No fools afaik.

Nope. No fools afaik.

Hm. I'm still cautious, I've a mixed feeling of joy and worry about this, simply because an increase in speed does make longer hauls more quicker.

The speed limiter can be disabled but you run the risk of high fines and possibly prison, there's no way to enforce anything like this. Apart from threatening to permanently ban someone for it but that's just crazy and should never even be considered for a game.

Rest in peace my chances of ever turning in a trailer not damaged.

The Russians will kill us all I tell you! RIP.

I am never going through EP ever again from this day on.

• Upvote 1

nz3d07.jpg

Stop Spamming, I won't say it again !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

If this is indeed true - well then I've played ETS2MP for the last time :/

Trucks are limited IRL, this is a simulator - trucks should be limited in game also!

Those who want to run without limiter should go to free roam server as always.