0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

I'm all for disabling it for those of us who know how to actually remain in control of a truck, but this shall be interesting to say the least. I hope that 'over speeding' is at least an offence to some degree? There are going to people that are going to do well over 120KMH and not give a damn about anyone else or the fact they have no idea how to stay in control. Look at what happened when it was disabled when the entire main server was in a temporary state of non collision; the same thing will happen man.

• Upvote 2

nz3d07.jpg

Frist update after RK left and the speedlimiter is disabled...

I'm more interested in the new reporting system :)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I'm getting confused, everyone wanted to get rid of the speedlimiter, now it's gone and everyone wants it back?

• Upvote 5

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback