Some fun things at Halloween, Christmas, etc.

ChristmarDK

Hey, i hope this is the place to give this type of suggestion. I hope no one has suggested this before.

Suggestion Name: Some fun things at Halloween, Christmas, easter 

Suggestion Description: Some amazing things happen, on different events in Real Life.
Halloween: Pumpkins on side road and grass, ghosts, bats, witch flying around, sun where its going down so everything looks a bit scary. And cities where the convoy passing, will it be halloween
decoration . Maybe add more things for Halloween related things.
Christmas: Snow around the map, snowman, Christmas trees with presents, Santa claus flying around the map, elves looking at the road, and the cities have decoration for Christmas. Maybe more Christmas related things. 
Easter: Easter eggs on the roads, grass, cities etc and maybe more related things to this.

What about summer, you may think.. Hmmm, i probably dont know. Becuase i dont think there is some special events at summer? 

Any example images: This video is just a example, of how it can look. I couldnt really find any good pictures for halloween.. :D 

Why should it be added?: I feel it kinda bored, if there is nothing special on these types of the events. :) Like why call it Halloween Convoy when there is nothing much in the server? 

I hope you guys can use this suggestion :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Awesome! 1

• 1 year later...

Hello @ChristmarDK

Thank you for your suggestion, I am glad to tell you that we have accepted this suggestion.
As you may have seen we have started making custom assets, decorating cities and even making fully custom map areas for specific events.

/Accepted

• Awesome! 2

Untitled-1.png

Steam | YouTube | Discord: Nika#9466 | VTC