TruckersMp trying to tell us somthing?

Kenni Krammer

I don't know if someone else has posted about this or put a double thought into it. But during the ATS convoy truckers MP hosted, me and a couple mates spotted this truck and trailer. Reviewing the video we dont see a car/truck inside of the truck so we can only imagine other then this was a Easter egg. But we took it to the next step and say its a hint that truckers MP will put modded trucks in MP for the ats servers. :)

zxcz.PNG

I don't think so, if it is true that some staff members during the events appear with other vehicles that are not in the game, for example in the trucks that you mention (during the official straming you can see several) during Real Operations they used with ambulances, fire trucks or news trucks. I do not think they will incorporate vehicles, it is a lot of work, also if you look at these models they do not include interior or it does not correspond to the authentic ones.

9 minutes ago, ppabli said:

I don't think so, if it is true that some staff members during the events appear with other vehicles that are not in the game, for example in the trucks that you mention (during the official straming you can see several) during Real Operations they used with ambulances, fire trucks or news trucks. I do not think they will incorporate vehicles, it is a lot of work, also if you look at these models they do not include interior or it does not correspond to the authentic ones.

Where might one find video of the whole convoy? i tried looking but having issues finding the official one

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Kenni Krammer,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived