4K monitors at Truckersmp

LincasLM

Question

Hello to all the great highway drivers, or rather. Hello truckersmp truckers. I recently upgraded from a 1080p monitor to a new one that I purchased that has 4K resolution. I have noticed several differences, for example that the quality of the game has improved a lot. But I have a question, I have observed that the selection of the different servers looks too small or for example the chat when someone types or when you press the tab. It has also changed the name of the nearby players and it looks smaller. I have seen that there was a discussion on this in January and I would like to see if it has already been implemented or if it can be solved in some other way. Many thanks to the Truckersmp team.

The other discussion I comment on in this message is this: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/86828-4k-monitors-and-text-size-on-tab/

• Upvote 2

6 answers to this question

Hello ?

I have never heard such a problem before, but I guess the names and texts work fine up to 1080p monitors, it may not be designed for other screens such as 2k, 4k, etc.

However, I can say that I have heard that 27-inch or Curved screens in every game face similar problems with other games in terms of similar problems.

If you don't think the problem is caused by you here you can get help.

I wish you a good day

• Thanks 1

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

8 hours ago, LincasLM said:

Hello to all the great highway drivers, or rather. Hello truckersmp truckers. I recently upgraded from a 1080p monitor to a new one that I purchased that has 4K resolution. I have noticed several differences, for example that the quality of the game has improved a lot. But I have a question, I have observed that the selection of the different servers looks too small or for example the chat when someone types or when you press the tab. It has also changed the name of the nearby players and it looks smaller. I have seen that there was a discussion on this in January and I would like to see if it has already been implemented or if it can be solved in some other way. Many thanks to the Truckersmp team.

The other discussion I comment on in this message is this: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/86828-4k-monitors-and-text-size-on-tab/

I have a 1440p monitor  (the equivalent of 4 2x2 720p) and I find that it's manageable.

You can actually resize the windows by clicking and dragging on the corners, and you can always install a custom ui pack (I use comic sans as it's more readable, even when small) which may help with this.

With resizing, I find tmp pleasant on 1440p and enjoy the extra resolution.

If that isn't good enough, you can always run the game at a lower resolution such as 1440p or even 1080p (it will still look great from a normal viewing distance).

Regards,

Quality_Productions

P.s. what monitor do you have?

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade