Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game Crashes on ProMods 2.50

Tim [NL]

Question

Hey,

my game just started crashing yesterday and i get a Fatal Error Message when i try to drop off a Freight Market Job or switch between Trucks

Tried already the following Solutions:

and also tried the Working Solutions:

^this one didn't work on my chase, so there for i got no solution for this Problem so far.

Here are my game.crash.txt and my game.log.txt

Hope there is some help to this Problem.

Kind Regards

Tim

12 answers to this question

Your log file has multiple missing accessory addons (expect tmp addons) and some outdated mod content incompatible with ProMods. Even if these modes are inactive, they have a permanent effect on your save file. Change your corrupted save file to any backup in profiles.bak folder or create a new profile.

Have a good trip

Sorry for my grammar

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi ?

If there is any mod etc. in the save file you use, you may be encountering this error for this reason.

My suggestion for you;
Change your save profile after selecting Steam> ets2> properties> local files> verify game files

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hey @Timmy TV,

Regarding your problem, could you maybe send a screenshot of the error message you get as well as from your mod folder?
-> Just in case you didn't know, you can upload the screenshots through "Imgur" and send the link to the image here.

In general, if this problem only occurs when you play on our ProMods Server, I would like to suggest you the following:

• Run TruckersMP as administrator
• Re-download the Def-file from ProMods

• Re-download and extract all the ProMods files

• Completely re-install the TruckersMP launcher by following this guide https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/147

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello, 

If you placed your local mods in mail_ctrl, you'll be unable to join the Promods server. 

---

If you want to play on Promods you must remove all your local mods from mail_ctrl and place them in bus_job_log.

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

2 hours ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

Hey @Timmy TV,

Regarding your problem, could you maybe send a screenshot of the error message you get as well as from your mod folder?
-> Just in case you didn't know, you can upload the screenshots through "Imgur" and send the link to the image here.

In general, if this problem only occurs when you play on our ProMods Server, I would like to suggest you the following:

• Run TruckersMP as administrator
• Re-download the Def-file from ProMods

• Re-download and extract all the ProMods files

• Completely re-install the TruckersMP launcher by following this guide https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/147

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello,

thank you for the reply, i did every step you suggested and nothing worked.

Here is a Screenshot of the Error Message i'll get as well as a Screenshot of my Et2 Mod Folder.

GIufWJo.png

SdAh12q.png

Kind Regards

Tim

1 minute ago, Beenz. said:

Hello @Timmy TV,

Have you done any Local Modding to your profile?

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

Yes, i did a lot of local Modding.

Every Local Mod i made/added worked perfectly fine since i started adding them, only till yesterday it crashed all of a sudden if i try to chancle a job, deliver a job or switch my Truck.

Kind Regards

Tim

8 minutes ago, Beenz. said:

Hello, 

If you placed your local mods in mail_ctrl, you'll be unable to join the Promods server. 

---

If you want to play on Promods you must remove all your local mods from mail_ctrl and place them in bus_job_log.

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

hm seems wired, i had them in mail_ctrl all the time since i started local modding and i could play/join promods perfectly fine,

then some days ago i moved them from mail_ctrl to bus_job_log and then it seems to crash after i move them over.

Note: every of my friends got them in mail_ctrl too and they can join promods server perfectly fine.

Second Note: i'll move em back to my mail_ctrl and see if that was the Problem

30 minutes ago, Beenz. said:

Hello, 

Can you provide a screenshot of your local mods. The list like entries[X]:. 

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

here's a screenshot of my bus_job_log from my save

nc2CdxN.png

Also i though if i move them back over to my mail_ctrl i would do the trick, but it still crashed,

here is a Screenshot of my mail_ctrl as well after i moved them from bus_job_log to mail_ctrl.

4O6HXfp.png

Kind Regards

Tim

If fixed the Problem Thanks to @hackvita, your solutions solved the Problem. Thank you very much for the helping Solution ❤️.

Also thank you very much to @" FURK4N " , @Polyxena [GER] and @Beenz. for taking part and helping me with my Problem. Very much appreciated ❤️

I've marked the best answer to it, so you can close the Topic after the release of my last answer ❤️.

Kind Regards

Tim

• Like 1

Hello @Timmy TV,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. :)
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

• Like 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade